AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you that obtuse?

"Rape" has traditionally been defined as "the forced penetration of a woman by a male assailant." Most State laws, however, have abandoned this narrow definition of a sex offense in favor of the more gender-neutral and broader term "sexual assault." This refers to "any genital, oral, or anal penetration by a part of the perpetrator's body or by an object, using force or without the victim's consent"
Are you?
You said most rapes go unreported.

As your proof, you linked to a survey that asked people if they had been raped, or sexually assaulted. It defined groping as sexual assault.

Do you think if someone has their ass grabbed on the bus, that means they have been raped?

Just admit you can't back up your claim little lady.

Susie Driver

Founding Member
Are you?
You said most rapes go unreported.

As your proof, you linked to a survey that asked people if they had been raped, or sexually assaulted. It defined groping as sexual assault.

Do you think if someone has their ass grabbed on the bus, that means they have been raped?

Just admit you can't back up your claim little lady.
"Rape" has traditionally been defined as "the forced penetration of a woman by a male assailant." Most State laws, however, have abandoned this narrow definition of a sex offense in favor of the more gender-neutral and broader term "sexual assault." This refers to "any genital, oral, or anal penetration by a part of the perpetrator's body or by an object, using force or without the victim's consent"

This is what you are attempting to justify? It’s not ass grabbing.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Are you that obtuse?

You are one of those huh...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

This is what you are attempting to justify? It’s not ass grabbing.
I'm asking you to simply back up your claim that most rapes go unreported.

You linked to a survey that grouped rape and ass grabbing together as one statistic.

Just admit you can't back up your claim and move on to the next windmill sweetie.

Susie Driver

Founding Member
I'm asking you to simply back up your claim that most rapes go unreported.

You linked to a survey that grouped rape and ass grabbing together as one statistic.

Just admit you can't back up your claim and move on to the next windmill sweetie.
You seem to have a hard time understanding what is considered sexual assault.

You should’ve stayed in school.

Susie Driver

Founding Member
Do you think ass grabbing is rape or not?
I linked to a handful of reports. You are just acting petulant.

F2D18923-FC6D-435F-85E3-09745168AEC3.png

Susie Driver

Founding Member
I only post under one name.

I was recently able to get my original name back.

It’s pretty simple, and I posted about it before.

Last edited: