AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I only post under one name.

I was recently able to get my original name back.

It’s pretty simple, and I posted about it before.

What were you originally banned for?
Didn't you doxx someone and attack their family in real life or some nutcase crap like that?

Have you been in therapy for your issues since then?

vantexan

You have shown an attraction to underage females, and have fled the country. Coincidence?
When have I shown an attraction to underage females other than making a joke about Russian gymnasts? You on the other hand have to change your forum name after wearing out your welcome previously.

Thebrownblob

I only post under one name.

I was recently able to get my original name back.

It’s pretty simple, and I posted about it before.

Perhaps but I’m sure there’s more to the story and so far you seem less than trustworthy or honest

Susie Driver

Founding Member
I have had many names on here. I was here at the beginning, using this name.

It’s no secret that I butted heads with the sites owners before, which restricted my ability to post here.

One other thing that got me unable to post was my vocal opposition to neo Nazis and racists. That and calling out libertarian bs.

Last edited:

vantexan

It’s no secret that I butted heads with the sites owners before, which restricted my ability to post here.

One other thing that got me unable to post was my vocal opposition to neo Nazis and racists. That and calling out libertarian bs.
Yah, everyone who disagrees with you is a racist.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Yeah, only you’re opinion matters. Typical left wing hack.

Kingofthenorth

anybody see anything wrong with this?

I just dont understand where people like this get off? She wants 1.6 TRILLION dollars of student loan debt paid off by us taxpayers.

Just another sign this country is DOOOOMED.

Oh no a policy that almost evrey other developed country on earth has!! In all serious its not a terrible idea. The problem is the absurd wealth inequality in America. So instead of college being priced reasonably it will be paid for my us and priced higher and higher. Ie 10k to pay for someone to be a software engineer might benefit us overall. 3000000 for an art major will really :censored2: us but really benefit the billionaires you guys think deserve the money. Basically yea were screwed due to how far right wing America is.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh no a policy that almost evrey other developed country on earth has!! In all serious its not a terrible idea. The problem is the absurd wealth inequality in America. So instead of college being priced reasonably it will be paid for my us and priced higher and higher. Ie 10k to pay for someone to be a software engineer might benefit us overall. 3000000 for an art major will really :censored2: us but really benefit the billionaires you guys think deserve the money. Basically yea were screwed due to how far right wing America is.
🤣

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
once again. these students signed up for loans and promised to PAY BACK. you can pay them back if you want.
I am not paying off someone else's debt.

if you want free college ed for everyone we can take it away from defense budget...and stop protecting the likes of the Saudi's et al

Kingofthenorth

once again. these students signed up for loans and promised to PAY BACK. you can pay them back if you want.
I am not paying off someone else's debt.

if you want free college ed for everyone we can take it away from defense budget...and stop protecting the likes of the Saudi's et al
We are already paying for 13 years at a minimum and most people are not not taught valuable job skills. Its more like a babysitting service. School also teaches kids information at a very slow rate much of which is useless. There are so many reforms you could do to go a long way towards solving these issues but it's not going to happen.