Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Q

Ahh...now you sound exactly like a UPS Labor guy.
I'm not sure what's worse...having that sentiment in your head or feeling the need to express it in any forum anywhere. It's an embarrassment to your profession.
A feeling (unjustly) shared too commonly from both sides of the JAC table.
From the Feeder perspective, one wonders.
We are all supposed to be Brothers and Sisters. We will have our disagreements but I agree with you. Bug is disparaging Feeder drivers as a whole, and I don't know how this can benefit us as a whole.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We are all supposed to be Brothers and Sisters. We will have our disagreements but I agree with you. Bug is disparaging Feeder drivers as a whole, and I don't know how this can benefit us as a whole.
I worked part time and was a pkg car driver for years....mgt as a while treats us differently in feeder.. I e seen it first hand and I am not a kiss ass. So who at the top of the ups food chain has decided this is ok.... why can’t pkg car drivers be treated with the same professionalism?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Bug is disparaging Feeder drivers as a whole, and I don't know how this can benefit us as a whole.

I am an equal opportunity offender.

If my only method of motivation, is to tell the truth.... so be it.

This forum wouldn't exist, if the majority of UPS employees had any guts.

Tomorrow will tell the truth.

Are you scared ?

-Bug-

Tony Q

I am an equal opportunity offender.

If my only method of motivation, is to tell the truth.... so be it.

This forum wouldn't exist, if the majority of UPS employees had any guts.

Tomorrow will tell the truth.

Are you scared ?

-Bug-
I am a little nervous that we might only get about 35,000 members to participate in the Strike authorization vote.

Tony Q

I worked part time and was a pkg car driver for years....mgt as a while treats us differently in feeder.. I e seen it first hand and I am not a kiss ass. So who at the top of the ups food chain has decided this is ok.... why can’t pkg car drivers be treated with the same professionalism?
Not to be disrespectful to package car drivers, but maybe because the cream rises to the top. In the buildings where there are large feeder departments the smart package car drivers go upstairs to the country club. The majority are very happy. Maybe management respects them a little more because they had enough common sense to move to the better job. This is in no way saying package car drivers shouldn't be treated the same, but if you have any sense and the opportunity you would fight like hell to go to feeders. For that reason and maybe management respects the FEEDER NETWORK, as its a well known commodity all over the country. kind of a Free Masons society within UPS!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not to be disrespectful to package car drivers, but maybe because the cream rises to the top. In the buildings where there are large feeder departments the smart package car drivers go upstairs to the country club. The majority are very happy. Maybe management respects them a little more because they had enough common sense to move to the better job. This is in no way saying package car drivers shouldn't be treated the same, but if you have any sense and the opportunity you would fight like hell to go to feeders. For that reason and maybe management respects the FEEDER NETWORK, as its a well known commodity all over the country. kind of a Free Masons society within UPS!
I know some of it is because there are many old timers who would tell mgt to friend off..... some of these guys don’t fool around... mgt feels like it’s better to keep the peace