Arizona, Please Check Your Trailers...

over9five

Staff member
....because one of our unloaders got stung by a scorpion this week.
Us Massholes ain't supposed to have to worry about freakin scorpions...

542thruNthru

He was just scared.
crying-nigel.gif

Let me guess. The preloader got a warning letter.

542thruNthru

Is it not a big thing? Honestly, we don't have to deal with that here!
I was just kidding.

Most scorpions are not that big of a deal but the Arizona bark scorpion is actually pretty venomous. It's supposed to be the worst scorpion and can mess you up pretty good for a while if it stings you.

542thruNthru

The bark scorpion isn’t that bad. I know several people that got stung. Some in their beds, which is disturbing.

"The Arizona bark scorpion is the most venomous scorpion in North America, and its venom can cause severe pain (coupled with numbness, tingling, and vomiting) in adult humans, typically lasting between 24 and 72 hours.[4] Temporary dysfunction in the area stung is common; e.g. a hand or possibly arm can be immobilized or experience convulsions. It also may cause loss of breath for a short time. Due to the extreme pain induced, many victims describe sensations of electrical jolts after envenomation."

Yeah sounds like a real cuddle bunny.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"The Arizona bark scorpion is the most venomous scorpion in North America, and its venom can cause severe pain (coupled with numbness, tingling, and vomiting) in adult humans, typically lasting between 24 and 72 hours.[4] Temporary dysfunction in the area stung is common; e.g. a hand or possibly arm can be immobilized or experience convulsions. It also may cause loss of breath for a short time. Due to the extreme pain induced, many victims describe sensations of electrical jolts after envenomation."
Meh…like getting hit with bat. Lol