Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Throw back Thursday!
C83680A8-56F8-4E94-B683-352339B7CCB3.jpeg

Cementups

Box Monkey
We think some of those loads are being generated in EZRPA, a new super hub in south Harrisburg with a lot of new drivers who wouldn’t notice the extra work being diverted from them because it was never their work in the first place.
This is an incorrect statement. All that work that was at building like EDINJ, WILPA, OREPA, RICVA, BURMD, NEWPA, etc all was originally HARPA work. Slowly HARPA couldn't handle all that work and the work had to be diverted elsewhere. 10+ years later and now the Harrisburg area has a newer bigger building that can handle all that work and it has returned back to EZRPA.

Cementups

Box Monkey
How large is your neck? I think anything over 19” and you need the sleep study or if you were to honest and said you snore.
They tried to hit me with that crap a few years ago. They told me if my new was over 18" they could end me for a sleep test. I told them no friend'n way. I've had an 18" neck since I was in high school so that's a bad perameter. Idiots.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I laugh every time I read something like this. The average feeder driver isn’t even close to 300 lbs. i work with 320 drivers. I can count on two hands the number of obese drivers. The guys you see driving down the road pedal to the floor who get paid by the load, they’re obese, because they aren’t paid well. When you aren’t paid well you eat bad. Cheap fast food etc etc.

IMG_7206.jpeg

Lol you’re nuts
No chubbys in this pic full of feeders