Avoidable runaway

Indecisi0n

Your center manager walks down the belt and says "somemore of yall will be outta here 2020" no explanation of why it was said what do yall do after hearing this
We ain't y'all's from where I am from. We are homies. Anyway, if what you said was true and the truck was in first then how did it roll?

There still might be a chance for you to get your job back. Just stay in contract with the union.

Indecisi0n

Dude it did the mechanic said it rolled in the local meeting he said once he fixed it didnt roll no more like i said no training on that hand brake so i didnt know it was faulty
If first gear truely didn't hold the car and it needed to be repaired then just get the mechanics repair records.

Someone give me a winner tag right now!

Cannedbrownie

They still in contact because another driver reported to the union he was with an OR SUP and they had truck in 1st handbrake up it rolled on them then the supervisor tried it it did him the same way so all this it cant happen you guys won't be able to tell me that

Indecisi0n

They still in contact because another driver reported to the union he was with an OR SUP and they had truck in 1st handbrake up it rolled on them then the supervisor tried it it did him the same way so all this it cant happen you guys won't be able to tell me that
And how do you not know how to adjust the brake? It's that long black throbbing rod . Grip it , some require two hands and turn it. Turn it until it gets super hard. Once it gets nice and hard push into it. If you ride into it and it stays rock hard then your good.

Cannedbrownie

If first gear truely didn't hold the car and it needed to be repaired then just get the mechanics repair records.

Someone give me a winner tag right now!
Their wasnt no pmi performed on the truck after the accident he just got it tight and was told to throw it back in the lineup

Cannedbrownie

And how do you not know how to adjust the brake? It's that long black throbbing rod . Grip it , some require two hands and turn it. Turn it until it gets super hard. Once it gets nice and hard push into it. If you ride into it and it stays rock hard then your good.
Never had to adjust the brake because during the regular season they actually have worthy trucks in the lineup peak season they use whatever on the yard and put boxes on em

newfie

damn thats some hot mechanics right there

newfie

Your center manager walks down the belt and says "somemore of yall will be outta here 2020" no explanation of why it was said what do yall do after hearing this

watch my back? make sure i'm doing things the right way? buy the center manager a coffee and say let me help you in your selection process?

clean hairy

Here we go once again!
An OP who asks a question, does not get the answer they want, and argue about it.
If OP spent as much time looking for another job as on here, he would most likely have another job by now!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

I need a cigarette!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
the problem here is you have all the answers after the fact. you dont give the center manager a bunch of crap when you're standing there holding a :censored2: bag in your hand.
you should have noticed that the brake was not holding before that particular time. you've been with UPS for 5 years before you went out on the road. you never heard of roll aways? Integrad never stressed making sure how to secure your parking brake or how to park on a hill?
Integrad. Good luck.

Future

Victory Ride
I almost passed the house.. i didnt know the area no turn by turn or nothing so i just whipped in when i saw the address
Dear God.. you don’t “whip into a driveway” ever ...what could have happened if a child or animal was in the driveway? ... I believe this thread is bull:censored2: it’s obvious you have had no training , find it hard 2 believe u have been a driver for as many years as u stated.