BC Fantasy Football League

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nice, you just had a @Turdferguson sandwich.

Thanks for hosting this again froggy
This championship is a fraud.
I reference back to the draft and @upschuck switching the draft orders right before the draft.
@upschuck quote unquote "claims" this was done by the yahoo servers.
Information has been sent to me that yahoos fantasy football draft servers are run by Dominion Voting Systems
source (6).gif

I would have had the pick before @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U and would have selected Kamara.
After reading through the league constitution it clearly states that I should be named the Champion

W
I reference back to the draft and @upschuck switching the draft orders right before the draft.
Information has been sent to me that yahoos fantasy football draft servers are run by Dominion Voting Systems
View attachment 322824

I would have had the pick before @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U and would have selected Kamara.
After reading through the league constitution it clearly states that I should be named the Champion
Silence

upschuck

View attachment 322824

You are named champion of the stink.

upschuck

Hey fantasy football players. Things are going to be run a little different this year to start off.

Instead of just renewing everyone, an email with be sent to the members from last year, and you'll have to rejoin via the link. That way, we can switch owners in a more timely manner, if they don't sign up in time.

It will be sent in the next couple weeks, with a deadline early August, so you'll have plenty of time to decide if you want to play this year.

Future

Victory Ride
Hey fantasy football players. Things are going to be run a little different this year to start off.

Instead of just renewing everyone, an email with be sent to the members from last year, and you'll have to rejoin via the link. That way, we can switch owners in a more timely manner, if they don't sign up in time.

It will be sent in the next couple weeks, with a deadline early August, so you'll have plenty of time to decide if you want to play this year.
Geeeeeezuz !

I will be looking forward to whooping @Turdferguson ass again.

542thruNthru

Let me know when you stop managing the junior league and start a real league.