BC Fantasy Football League

upschuck

All right everyone, now is the time to renew your journey into mediocracy, by signing up for the league, again this year. You should have received an invitation email, to your email on record. If you have not received that email, or have changed email addresses, let me now and I can send it to your new address. Each member has to do this to be in the league.

I have given the deadline of Aug 7th, or your spot will be up for grabs, to new managers.(which may not be a bad thing, because you guys have no idea what you are doing.)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All right everyone, now is the time to renew your journey into mediocracy, by signing up for the league, again this year. You should have received an invitation email, to your email on record. If you have not received that email, or have changed email addresses, let me now and I can send it to your new address. Each member has to do this to be in the league.

I have given the deadline of Aug 7th, or your spot will be up for grabs, to new managers.(which may not be a bad thing, because you guys have no idea what you are doing.)
@Future you should probably start working on this now

upschuck

As of now, we are waiting on just one to rejoin, if he still wants in. @Bubblehead. Then we'll be able to get on into league business once filled.

If you see this, look in your email for link to rejoin.