BC Fantasy Football League

Found it in my Gmail account....I'm in.
Screenshot_20210717-194624.png

upschuck

We have a full league, and I have a couple of changes that I'd like the league to consider.

Add another starting position to the lineup, preferably a WR, making 3 starting WR slots. This would make an extra round in the draft, or 16, to complete the snake draft complete. It always annoyed me a bit on the last round because in never cam back around to the beginning.

And a 2nd changed I would like to propose is that we score points for first downs. That is an important aspect to the game. It seems to be liked by leagues that use that setting. I suggest .5/1st down for rushing and rec, not passing.

If anyone else would like to suggest a change, then sound off and let's discuss/vote on the proposed changes.

I wish I could of made a poll on Yahoo, but that feature has seemed to have disappeared.

@oldngray @burrheadd @Wilson1397 @Future @MyTripisCut @Turdferguson @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U @Rack em @KOG72 @Bubblehead @mjjlohn

Future

Victory Ride
We have a full league, and I have a couple of changes that I'd like the league to consider.

Add another starting position to the lineup, preferably a WR, making 3 starting WR slots. This would make an extra round in the draft, or 16, to complete the snake draft complete. It always annoyed me a bit on the last round because in never cam back around to the beginning.

And a 2nd changed I would like to propose is that we score points for first downs. That is an important aspect to the game. It seems to be liked by leagues that use that setting. I suggest .5/1st down for rushing and rec, not passing.

If anyone else would like to suggest a change, then sound off and let's discuss/vote on the proposed changes.

I wish I could of made a poll on Yahoo, but that feature has seemed to have disappeared.

@oldngray @burrheadd @Wilson1397 @Future @MyTripisCut @Turdferguson @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U @Rack em @KOG72 @Bubblehead @mjjlohn
I will win

How about we don't have a crooked commissioner.....