Bc old timers

fethrs

Hi there all you old bc geezers. Lonnng time no see or hear. Hope everyone is doing ok. Hope to hear from you folks!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It broke a month or 2 ago. Nobody really used it, so I uninstalled it. Those Sunday night chats used to get busy back in the day though.

fethrs

It broke a month or 2 ago. Nobody really used it, so I uninstalled it. Those Sunday night chats used to get busy back in the day though.
Bummer was hoping to stop by. No worries. I'll be looking for some other members to say hi.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
consider its just past midnight on the east coast.....whats the geezer criteria ?.......seems cultish
Good point. It's 9:04 here and @tonyexpress is playing online poker with his irl friends. He met 3 of them at UPS when they were in their 20's. We'll be up for a while. If it was past midnight here we'd all be snoring by now.

542thruNthru

Good point. It's 9:04 here and @tonyexpress is playing online poker with his irl friends. He met 3 of them at UPS when they were in their 20's. We'll be up for a while. If it was past midnight here we'd all be snoring by now.
Didn't know you could play online poker with friends. Always though it was whatever random room you were put in.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@542thruNthru

They're playing on PlayWPT | Play Free Online Poker with PlayWPT from the World Poker Tour They have been playing in person forever, but since covid they play there.

I haven't played online, but I have played a gazillion times in the face to face games.

According to @tonyexpress: To set up an online game you go to tournaments and then you go to host and they give you a code to text to people. You can set limits and they've been keeping a spreadsheet since they have been playing this way.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hello @fethrs ... So nice to hear from you again.

@542thruNthru Cheryl is right and I just finished and won our 2nd game!! woohoo. One step that is missing is after you go to tournaments, you select private tournaments and then host if you're setting up. They will give you a code that you can text to those who are playing. It give you about 15 minutes after you get the code. Cheers..

542thruNthru

Hello @fethrs ... So nice to hear from you again.

@542thruNthru Cheryl is right and I just finished and won our 2nd game!! woohoo. One step that is missing is after you go to tournaments, you select private tournaments and then host if you're setting up. They will give you a code that you can text to those who are playing. It give you about 15 minutes after you get the code. Cheers..
Thank you. I'll have to check this out.