Bc old timers

fethrs

Hello @fethrs ... So nice to hear from you again.

@542thruNthru Cheryl is right and I just finished and won our 2nd game!! woohoo. One step that is missing is after you go to tournaments, you select private tournaments and then host if you're setting up. They will give you a code that you can text to those who are playing. It give you about 15 minutes after you get the code. Cheers..
Hello neighbor, nice to hear from you. I may be up in your neck of the woods soon.

rod

Retired 23 years
Hi @fethrs . I don't know if you remember me because I used to be fairly meek and mild. But as I have aged I'm more of a "P" now.

fethrs

Hi @fethrs . I don't know if you remember me because I used to be fairly meek and mild. But as I have aged I'm more of a "P"
Awesome! I remember some of your posts back when I was lurking. I thought I remembered you being

Hi @fethrs . I don't know if you remember me because I used to be fairly meek and mild. But as I have aged I'm more of a "P" now.
Hi @rod. I remember. Glad to see you around still.

rod

Retired 23 years
How much snow you got old man?
So far this year we have had probably 20-- 25 inches but then it gets warm enough to melt it down. Right now there is probably only a inch or 2 at the most on the ground. We need some BAD before the septic systems start freezing up.