Beeping Trucks

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've heard that the beeping was introduced to make us work and walk faster, always reminding us the truck is there waiting on us. It's subliminal stuff that should be illegal. It annoys drivers and customers.
If it bothers you that much find an ambulance chasing attorney and take them on could probably go class action where the real monies at

542thruNthru

I've heard that the beeping was introduced to make us work and walk faster, always reminding us the truck is there waiting on us. It's subliminal stuff that should be illegal. It annoys drivers and customers.
No, it's a reminder for handbrake and or that you left the lights on.

Put handbrake on and turn the dash lights off and it won't beep.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Mine beeps if the handbrake isn't set or the headlights are left on, but also for the turn signals and hazards, all to which I'm like STFU!

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
No, it's a reminder for handbrake and or that you left the lights on.

Put handbrake on and turn the dash lights off and it won't beep.

I think he means the absurdly loud hazard/blinker beep. I am always having customers making jokes about a bomb going off or wondering how I can stand to listen to it all day.

allahuakbar

She/Her
I can’t believe some of your :censored2:ing dinosaurs have been here for 30 years and still don’t know how to turn the beeping off. Get yourself a Phillips head screwdriver and you can make the hazards not beep too.