Beer

45420L.jpg

Drank this in Martinique last week. Most of our group hated it, but we were on a catamaran and that's all they had....
20141128_211501.jpg
Ever drink these? Good as hell!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Last night we went here to celebrate my 25 years safe driving.
lager-heads-smokehouse.jpg

They are a local brewery with fantastic barbecue. I started with their Winter
Mischief ale.
beer_158203.jpg

Then I had my old stand by Bed Head Red.
beer_143233.jpg

For dessert, Abbeyville Belgian Trippell which was absolutely insane. They are a small brewery with some availability in Ohio but I don't know if it's available out of state. Maybe soon because they are expanding productivity in the spring. I highly recommend Winter Mischief.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Last night we went here to celebrate my 25 years safe driving.
View attachment 20847
They are a local brewery with fantastic barbecue. I started with their Winter
Mischief ale.
View attachment 20848
Then I had my old stand by Bed Head Red.
View attachment 20849
For dessert, Abbeyville Belgian Trippell which was absolutely insane. They are a small brewery with some availability in Ohio but I don't know if it's available out of state. Maybe soon because they are expanding productivity in the spring. I highly recommend Winter Mischief.
Congratulations Joe!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thanks. I got it on Friday. All the way back to the building I kept saying to myself, "Don't do anything stupid! Don't do anything stupid! Don't do anything stupid!"
Lol nice. Two of my drivers I loaded for until recently both made the Circle of Honor this year. One guy won a porter bid and the other retired a few months later....both are happy as pigs in a sty.