RIP, Cheryl and Tony are together again

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been on BC since 2001. The first six years or so somehow got "lost". I have never had any problems with BC other than having a few posts deleted ----which were (for the most part) I deserved. If you want to survive on here you have to be able to take it as well as dish it out. Soft skinned - no humor people should NOT apply here. This place will eat you alive at the first sign of weakness.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Very true..But we should give new people a minute to acclimate.
I dont know how long Ive been on here, and since I retired in 2017, I dont add a whole lot. But when I did I got tremendous support, and a few who disliked me. Just like in the real world.
I sure do miss our founders. RIP

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I've been on BC since 2001. The first six years or so somehow got "lost". I have never had any problems with BC other than having a few posts deleted ----which were (for the most part) I deserved. If you want to survive on here you have to be able to take it as well as dish it out. Soft skinned - no humor people should NOT apply here. This place will eat you alive at the first sign of weakness.
I learned the TOS one violation at time and took the site waaay too serious before settling in.
Very true..But we should give new people a minute to acclimate.
I dont know how long Ive been on here, and since I retired in 2017, I dont add a whole lot. But when I did I got tremendous support, and a few who disliked me. Just like in the real world.
I sure do miss our founders. RIP
2017....can that be right???

Btw, you started here:
1718932146408.png