Beer

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Love that brand. A lot of different, tasty brews, & reasonably priced too.
Yeah maybe, they dropped the ball on their red lager and 1888 bock which was very tasty but stopped the shipping due to sales. Snowdrift vanilla porter and creamy dark lager is also hard to find and quite good. All those flavored beers are mainly summer beers and available year round. Great choice at a party with ladies that like to try different beers.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah maybe, they dropped the ball on their red lager and 1888 bock which was very tasty but stopped the shipping due to sales. Snowdrift porter and creamy dark lager is also hard to find and quite good. All those flavored beers are mainly summer beers and available year round. Great choice at a party with ladies that like to try different beers.
Porter and dark lager? They don't carry those varieties by me but they sound delicious.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
homer_halloween_beer.png
Upsers at peak, "returning home"
image.jpg

upsbeernut

Yes a good friend turned me onto their summer shandy...but I like their variety. Have you tried their Oktoberfest?
Yes ,I actually like it better than sam Adams Oktoberfest and Dundees, but not the German beer Ayingers it blows all of those away but only in a bomber.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Today the best grocery store......ever had this
creme_landing.png

and
pumking_landing-1.jpg

for tasting. When mixed together it is like drinking a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

upsbeernut

Today the best grocery store......ever had this
View attachment 19260
and
View attachment 19261
for tasting. When mixed together it is like drinking a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
Have had pumking , its 8.6% with caramel , two row pale malts, and puréed pumpkin. Its strong like a double iPa. Delicious, I can only imagine the cream flavor added would smooth it sown a notch and a little sweeter.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Have had pumking , its 8.6% with caramel , two row pale malts, and puréed pumpkin. Its strong like a double iPa. Delicious, I can only imagine the cream flavor added would smooth it sown a notch and a little sweeter.
It was amazing. Three parts of pumking, one part creme brulee. Best three bucks I ever spent.