Beer

Johney

Pineapple King
One more beer,then nap time!
Night,night.
Any good Johney? I had the Shock Top Chocolate Wheat in a variety pack a while back...i wasnt a big fan. Now their pumpkin ale was very good!
I like it. Sweet, not something I would have with dinner, but good sitting at the computer on BC. Last year I could only get them in the sample 12 pack,but this year they come all alone in the 12. Yummy!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Night,night.

I like it. Sweet, not something I would have with dinner, but good sitting at the computer on BC. Last year I could only get them in the sample 12 pack,but this year they come all alone in the 12. Yummy!
The sample pack I remember..it had the chocolate and the raspberry...not too big on fruity beers. Shock top Apple was good though...like a cider/beer.

Johney

Pineapple King
Whats a 12 pack? snack?
Didn't say I got just one 12 pack now did I?
The sample pack I remember..it had the chocolate and the raspberry...not too big on fruity beers. Shock top Apple was good though...like a cider/beer.
Address to send all the ShockTop apple I have still in the fridge from sample packs. Not a fan of those at all. Raspberry is ok after I cop a buzz on something else.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Didn't say I got just one 12 pack now did I?

Address to send all the ShockTop apple I have still in the fridge from sample packs. Not a fan of those at all. Raspberry is ok after I cop a buzz on something else.
Sure...I'll take the Apple off your hands. The raspberry tasted like cough medicine to me...lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
CAM00006.jpg