Bernie Sanders 2016

BrownArmy

Im not a huge trump fan but it just cracks me up that some people actually believe he'd do all of the stuff he says.

I hear ya Dog!

Except, I've explicitly said that I don't favor Trump, and that I don't think he knows his d* from his a*.

I'm not a Trump fan.

If there are people who believe 'he'd do all of the stuff he says', I'm not one of those people.

Are you possibly confusing me with someone else?

newfie

I hear ya Dog!

Except, I've explicitly said that I don't favor Trump, and that I don't think he knows his d* from his a*.

I'm not a Trump fan.

If there are people who believe 'he'd do all of the stuff he says', I'm not one of those people.

Are you possibly confusing me with someone else?

I like Trump because he is knocking the republican party on its hind parts. I really don't care if he delivers everything he promises.

I do believe he will do much more to secure our borders which we need and everyone else gives lip service to. When you look at what drugs are doing to this country we need that border sealed.

I do believe as a successful business man he will give us a much different perspective then what we have had.

one thing that has stuck home for me is having people that actually know how to make deals negotiating our trade deals rather then some political hack that knows nothing about trade.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I like Trump because he is knocking the republican party on its hind parts. I really don't care if he delivers everything he promises.

I do believe he will do much more to secure our borders which we need and everyone else gives lip service to. When you look at what drugs are doing to this country we need that border sealed.

I do believe as a successful business man he will give us a much different perspective then what we have had.

one thing that has stuck home for me is having people that actually know how to make deals negotiating our trade deals rather then some political hack that knows nothing about trade.

HAHAHah...

You bet your rear end he wont deliver on any promise he makes. He cant.

If you knew anything about illegal immigration or drugs, you would know that the majority of each ISNT coming across the border. But, you will fall for every false suggestion made by Trump as if HE knows, but he clearly doesnt. Building a wall sounds like a great idea to people like you and the others, but regardless of how many times its pointed out, the wall will have almost a ZERO effect on illegal immigration or the importation of drugs into this country.

Dividing people on race is Trumps strategy. Angering the low infomation republicans on race and the border, when he says nothing about the real cause of illegal entry into this country which is overstayed visas.

As for drugs, they are being flown in, shipped in, packaged in through mexican trucks that BUSH allowed to enter our country and simply driven across the canadian and mexican borders.

Heroin is making a huge comeback in the USA thanks to our wonderful efforts in afghanistan, and I assure you, that crap isnt coming across the mexican border so a giant wall would have a zero effect on it. Heck, US Military men are smuggling it back into this country on military planes.

The giant wall is a joke, and that joke is on people like YOU newfie. You want to believe it so bad, because it speaks to the low information understanding you have on the border itself.

As for Trump being a successful businessman, this is simply not true. He needs other rich people to be successful, and all he does is place his NAME on the projects and then claims success.

All you really know, is that Trump is rich, and that reasonates in your mind as success.

Trump knows nothing about trade, he only knows how to exploit loopholes in the current trade agreements in order to make higher profits, like having his merchandise made in china and mexico.

How you people believe a guy who exports his merchandise to be made for slave wages and then imports them back into the United States makes him an honest american is laughable at best.

But that is the definition of a low information voter.

Trump has no idea what he is doing, and all he wants is the power.

His concepts of huge tariffs was laughed off when Obama called for them in 2008, but today, they sound like a great idea to you in 2016

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
HAHAHah...

If you knew anything about illegal immigration or drugs, you would know that the majority of each ISNT coming across the border. But, you will fall for every false suggestion made by Trump as if HE knows, but he clearly doesnt. Building a wall sounds like a great idea to people like you and the others, but regardless of how many times its pointed out, the wall will have almost a ZERO effect on illegal immigration or the importation of drugs into this country.

Dividing people on race is Trumps strategy. Angering the low infomation republicans on race and the border, when he says nothing about the real cause of illegal entry into this country which is overstayed visas.

As for drugs, they are being flown in, shipped in, packaged in through mexican trucks that BUSH allowed to enter our country and simply driven across the canadian and mexican borders.

Heroin is making a huge comeback in the USA thanks to our wonderful efforts in afghanistan, and I assure you, that crap isnt coming across the mexican border so a giant wall would have a zero effect on it. Heck, US Military men are smuggling it back into this country on military planes.

The giant wall is a joke, and that joke is on people like YOU newfie. You want to believe it so bad, because it speaks to the low information understanding you have on the border itself.

As for Trump being a successful businessman, this is simply not true. He needs other rich people to be successful, and all he does is place his NAME on the projects and then claims success.

All you really know, is that Trump is rich, and that reasonates in your mind as success.

Trump knows nothing about trade, he only knows how to exploit loopholes in the current trade agreements in order to make higher profits, like having his merchandise made in china and mexico.

How you people believe a guy who exports his merchandise to be made for slave wages and then imports them back into the United States makes him an honest american is laughable at best.

But that is the definition of a low information voter.

Trump has no idea what he is doing, and all he wants is the power.

His concepts of huge tariffs was laughed off when Obama called for them in 2008, but today, they sound like a great idea to you in 2016

TOS.
And your point is ....?

newfie

HAHAHah...

TOS.

Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant. The fact is the border is presently very porous and those drugs are easily getting across it.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant. The fact is the border is presently very porous and those drugs are easily getting across it.

Lmao, I can't believe people are still fighting over drugs. Get over it. It should be decriminalize and treated as a health issue.
Americans have always and will never stop consuming drugs. It is part of our culture and forever will be. We are partiers culturally. It will never go away.

Building a wall isn't going to change anything. We will always need low wage workers, and drugs. Number one cause of deaths in America is Prescription drug overdoses(painkillers, opioids) the real gateway to other drugs and heroin. You should take your fight to the huge corporations profiting billions and your conservative republicans who are bought by big pharma. Peace.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Lmao, I can't believe people are still fighting over drugs. Get over it. It should be decriminalize and treated as a health issue.
Americans have always and will never stop consuming drugs. It is part of our culture and forever will be. We are partiers culturally. It will never go away.

Deaths.jpg

if you want up to date graphs head over to the cdc.

Building a wall isn't going to change anything. We will always need low wage workers, and drugs. Number cause of deaths in America is Prescription drug overdoses(painkillers, opioids) the real gateway to other drugs and heroin. You should take your fight to the huge corporations profiting billions and your conservative republicans who are bought by big pharma. Peace.
You are preaching to the deaf, blind, and dumb, brother. The poorly educated are the only ones who believe in Chump and his Great Wall of America.;)

newfie

Peace.

Decriminalize Heroin? Do you have any idea how heroin is destroying communities in this country?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Decriminalize Heroin? Do you have any idea how heroin is destroying communities in this country?
When it comes to druggies........"do you have any idea" is a funny statement. They've lost the ability to think, so they have no ideas, literally!!

TheJerk

Porch Pirate

Lol, you fail to see that the number one cause of drug deaths in America is pain killer/prescription drugs overdose and the #1 gateway drug. And Yes, all drugs should be decriminalized and treated as a health issue. Wait, never mind you're right. Lets put more people in jail because the last four decades the war on drugs has been successful.

Have a nice day at your union job that liberals and democrats support.

newfie

Lol, you fail to see that the number one cause of drug deaths in America is pain killer/prescription drugs overdose and the #1 gateway drug. .

So we shouldn't try to stop the flow of Heroin into this country? instead you want to decriminalize and make more readily available. yep you're a Bernie guy alright all the wrong answers.

MAKAVELI

So we shouldn't try to stop the flow of Heroin into this country? instead you want to decriminalize and make more readily available. yep you're a Bernie guy alright all the wrong answers.
Putting drug addicts in prison does nothing for our society or the addict.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

We had the chance to "STEM" the flow of heroin in this country, but, BUSH had our marines protecting poppy fields in afghanistan and in the years of our occupation, the heroin output has only QUINTUPLED.

But dopes like you would say "mission accomplished" instead.

Yay merrica?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/drug-w...ds-to-all-time-high-heroin-production/5358053

TOS.