Bernie Sanders 2016

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
"retarded" is a word that's not to be used.....according to the rules of Brown Café.

then your brain is mush, if you think Bernie Sanders is part of the establishment. The "people" elected him into to office. Not the 1% or super pac money. Go vote for a Millionaire/Billionaire who cares about you and the working class.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I tried to go back and edit it but I couldn't, so I apologize. I can't stand your memes and politics, but that's no excuse to call names.

newfie

then your brain is mush, if you think Bernie Sanders is part of the establishment. The "people" elected him into to office. Not the 1% or super pac money. Go vote for a Millionaire/Billionaire who cares about you and the working class.

he spent 30 years in congress doing nothing . that makes him part of the status quo

moreluck

golden ticket member
QOCxgVW.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
man does that hit the nail on the head. Bernie's is kicking Hillary's ass in every election meanwhile she keeps racking up the delegates. These elections are soo rigged.
Sums up trump pretty well too. The idea that people have a choice is a joke. Just wait for the convention. It's going to be a big wake up call for some people.

rickyb

man does that hit the nail on the head. Bernie's is kicking Hillary's ass in every election meanwhile she keeps racking up the delegates. These elections are soo rigged.
who gets into the debates are controlled by lobbyists of the 2 major parties. corporations decide who gets to debate and who doesnt.

its a 2 party dictatorship.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sanders Says Verizon ‘in a Given Year Has Not Paid a Nickel in Taxes’ — So CEO Releases Inconvenient Numbers in Scathing Response

That didn’t sit well with Verizon’s CEO, who posted a scathing response Wednesday to the Democratic presidential candidate’s “contemptible” and ”uninformed views.”

“[Sanders'] first accusation – that Verizon doesn’t pay its fair share of taxes – is just plain wrong,” Lowell McAdam wrote in a LinkedIn piece. ”As our financial statements clearly show, we’ve paid more than $15.6 billion in taxes over the last two years – that’s a 35% tax rate in 2015, for anyone who’s counting. …”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...es-inconvenient-numbers-in-scathing-response/

rickyb

Sanders Says Verizon ‘in a Given Year Has Not Paid a Nickel in Taxes’ — So CEO Releases Inconvenient Numbers in Scathing Response

That didn’t sit well with Verizon’s CEO, who posted a scathing response Wednesday to the Democratic presidential candidate’s “contemptible” and ”uninformed views.”

“[Sanders'] first accusation – that Verizon doesn’t pay its fair share of taxes – is just plain wrong,” Lowell McAdam wrote in a LinkedIn piece. ”As our financial statements clearly show, we’ve paid more than $15.6 billion in taxes over the last two years – that’s a 35% tax rate in 2015, for anyone who’s counting. …”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...es-inconvenient-numbers-in-scathing-response/

many of the big corporations have a negative tax rates, so the government gives them more money in subsidies than they pay in taxes. the lawyers have contests to see how little taxes they can pay and the companies reward them. you pay more taxes than these corporations who are having record profits.

oldngray

nowhere special
many of the big corporations have a negative tax rates, so the government gives them more money in subsidies than they pay in taxes. the lawyers have contests to see how little taxes they can pay and the companies reward them. you pay more taxes than these corporations who are having record profits.

Do you have any links that show Verizon did this?