Biden's supreme Court pick

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1648296517652.png

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Especially in catholic schools.
Why are you so anti catholic? AND FOS? Answer either one.

Anyway. This is a so blatantly racist. ANYONE can see that. Biden, and demoncrats, know damn well it's racist. He wants only a black female? Clearly it's because he doesn't think blacks can earn their way to the SC. He is the biggest racist pig POTUS in the last 50 years. It's amazing that anyone can still defend this POS.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Especially in catholic schools.
@bottomsups… You hate the Catholic Church because of pedophilia and the cover up from the people on top. I agree with you 100%. I wouldn’t be part of the Catholic Church or support it in any way just as I wouldn’t support the Biden family. I know you must really hate Biden and his family. His son is on video molesting his under age niece and other under age girls. Joe, Jill and the rest of the family covers it up and doesn’t say anything about It. If they cover for it they are alright with it just like the Catholic Church. You must of really been pissed off when Trump was replaced by Biden. Trump was loud and clear about going against child molesters while Biden is the polar opposite. Sorry for your loss and that you now have a pedo family in the White House. Soon we will be able to vote against this guy so hold onto hope.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
@bottomsups… You hate the Catholic Church because of pedophilia and the cover up from the people on top. I agree with you 100%. I wouldn’t be part of the Catholic Church or support it in any way just as I wouldn’t support the Biden family. I know you must really hate Biden and his family. His son is on video molesting his under age niece and other under age girls. Joe, Jill and the rest of the family covers it up and doesn’t say anything about It. If they cover for it they are alright with it just like the Catholic Church. You must of really been pissed off when Trump was replaced by Biden. Trump was loud and clear about going against child molesters while Biden is the polar opposite. Sorry for your loss and that you now have a pedo family in the White House. Soon we will be able to vote against this guy so hold onto hope.
Don't know if I would use the word hate. Was born and raised Catholic, mainly because it was forced on me by my parents. Started asking questions and didn't like the answers so I left.

I didn't vote for Joe and am not a Biden supporter. I placed my vote by mail for the other Jo.

Darmark7

Don't know if I would use the word hate. Was born and raised Catholic, mainly because it was forced on me by my parents. Started asking questions and didn't like the answers so I left.

I didn't vote for Joe and am not a Biden supporter. I placed my vote by mail for the other Jo.
Me and you have somethings in common. I was forced to go to church as a kid. I even went as an adult until I started asking questions. That is when I had to leave. I will never step foot into a church again. Done with church but not God. I was a Republican and Trump supporter but after his push for the most deadly vaccine in history I can not support him. I also left the Republican Party after realizing they are just another arm of the Democrat party. I am now “Non Affiliation” to any party. I have to admit Joe has done the most damage to the USA than any other president in my lifetime (in my opinion) and the Democrat party supports him so I definitely will not be voting Democrat in the near future.

newfie

funny how its getting tough to find someone that think Biden was a great pick.

newfie

Me and you have somethings in common. I was forced to go to church as a kid. I even went as an adult until I started asking questions. That is when I had to leave. I will never step foot into a church again. Done with church but not God. I was a Republican and Trump supporter but after his push for the most deadly vaccine in history I can not support him. I also left the Republican Party after realizing they are just another arm of the Democrat party. I am now “Non Affiliation” to any party. I have to admit Joe has done the most damage to the USA than any other president in my lifetime (in my opinion) and the Democrat party supports him so I definitely will not be voting Democrat in the near future.
sounds like you like leaving things.

i dont expect Trump to be an expert on vaccines. He has to rely on his experts and delegate. I think if he was still in office then fauci and the other experts would have been booted along time ago.

Trump has shown a willingness to give people a chance to do the job and a clear willingness to fire them when they dont measure up.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

i dont expect Trump to be an expert on vaccines. He has to rely on his experts and delegate. I think if he was still in office then fauci and the other experts would have been booted along time ago.

Trump has shown a willingness to give people a chance to do the job and a clear willingness to fire them when they dont measure up.
...and not pay them when they do do the job.

Thought he hired only the best people?

newfie

Lesser of two crappy choices. If choices like those two don't improve we are :censored2:ed.
I'm convinced the crappy choice either won or stole the election.
Putin would not be in the Ukraine right now if Trump was in power.
oil production would be up significantly if Trump was in power.
The border would be getting sealed up and we would not be wasting our dollars coddling illegal immigrants if trump was in power.
Our economy would not have been stifled so long under trump and would have done much better.
Trump would not have spent as much money on the economy as biden has and inflation would be less right now.

just in case you haven't looked . We're already :censored2:ed right now.

Darmark7

Trump is not an expert on vaccines I agree. I give him credit for trying the fast track but when the data came out and he could see this vaccine was not what they was saying and is the most deadly vaccine in history (because other vaccines that killed people was stopped) He should of never kept telling people how proud he was of it and encouraging people to take it.
I see people stay in religions and political parties because they don’t know how to leave or are to afraid to leave. I did not want to be one of those. My choice, not everyone’s

newfie

Trump is not an expert on vaccines I agree. I give him credit friendor trying the fast track but when the data came out and he could see this vaccine was not what they was saying and is the most deadly vaccine in history (because other vaccines that killed people was stopped) He should of never kept telling people how proud he was of it and encouraging people to take it.
I see people stay in religions and political parties because they don’t know how to leave or are to afraid to leave. I do not want to be one of those. My choice, not everyone’s
you're making a lot of assumptions . The vaccine was only out a few months before the change of presidents. There was no data saying anything about any vaccines other than it was rushed to market and no one knew what the side affects were.

i dont believe any of the nonsense about it being dangerous . i do believe that its basically a sham vaccine that has very little if any benefit for use.

Darmark7

you're making a lot of assumptions . The vaccine was only out a few months before the change of presidents. There was no data saying anything about any vaccines other than it was rushed to market and no one knew what the side affects were.

i dont believe any of the nonsense about it being dangerous . i do believe that its basically a sham vaccine that has very little if any benefit for use.
Since you haven’t heard of any deaths or injuries from the vaccine then I know why you would still not care about Trump pushing it. My experience is different so you should understand why I am against Trump pushing it. You don’t believe none of the nonsense about it being dangerous while I don’t believe none of the nonsense about it being completely safe. VAERS a good place to start.
Enough Trump supporters think so badly about the vaccine that they boo him at his own rallies when he mentions it. Notice he has quiet down about it since they booed him.

Last edited:

newfie

Since you haven’t heard of any deaths or injuries from the vaccine then I know why you would still not care about Trump pushing it. My experience is different so you should understand why I am against Trump pushing it. You don’t believe none of the nonsense about it being dangerous while I don’t believe none of the nonsense about it being completely safe. VARS a good place to start.
you didnt address my point. how would trump have known anything about any vaccine dangers when it was only out a couple of months before the change of office?

Trump never pushed it as a private citizen and of course the dems made it a political issue and then further tried to make it a trump supporters not getting vaccinated issue. In reality it was poor people in general and many minorities that didnt get the vaccine.

If you actually have some credible evidence that this vaccine is dangerous then feel free to put it out. If its a someone died a month after he got the vaccine story then save it.

Everyone i know and know that has gotten the vaccine have not had any dangerous side effects and most of us agree its a BS vaccine that does not do anything good or bad.