Biden's supreme Court pick

newfie

The injection site was sore for a couple of days. That’s it!
me too.

between immigrating here from Germany , serving in the military and traveling at times I've had a lot of crap injected in me. I dont think this latest batch does anything to help me or hurt me.

You will still get covid it does not matter how many shots you have had.
if you have underlying conditions four or more you will die when you get the covid and it does not matter how many shots you've had.

big pharm is making a killing off this snake oil.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
you didnt address my point. how would trump have known anything about any vaccine dangers when it was only out a couple of months before the change of office?

Trump never pushed it as a private citizen and of course the dems made it a political issue and then further tried to make it a trump supporters not getting vaccinated issue. In reality it was poor people in general and many minorities that didnt get the vaccine.

If you actually have some credible evidence that this vaccine is dangerous then feel free to put it out. If its a someone died a month after he got the vaccine story then save it.

Everyone i know and know that has gotten the vaccine have not had any dangerous side effects and most of us agree its a BS vaccine that does not do anything good or bad.
Trump did not know at first But He was still pushing the vaccine at his rallies as recently as the end of last year. When information was out. He was booed at his own rally when he was telling people to get vaccinated. Why would his supporters at his own rally boo him when he mentioned the vaccine since it is so safe and no one has died or gotten iIl? Guess those supporters heard the same disinformation as me?

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Trump did not know at first But He was still pushing the vaccine at his rallies as recently as the end of last year. When information was out. He was booed at his own rally when he was telling people to get vaccinated. Why would his supporters at his own rally boo him when he mentioned the vaccine since they are so safe and no one has died or gotten I’ll? I guess those supporters heard the same disinformation as me?
He’s better off staying silent on that :censored2:.

Darmark7

He’s better off staying silent on that :censored2:.
Oh he has. He got real quiet after he started getting booed. I don’t really respect that. Brag about something until he knew it would cost him votes and then go silent. Not cool. But a politician.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Here is another time (12/2021) in the not so distant past that Trump tried again to push the vaccine with Bill O’Reilly. This was an audience that was 100% Trump supporters.They both see the reaction of the audience and immediately tried to get on top of the bad reaction. I think this time was his wake up call to stop trying to get his supporters to accept this vaccine. Again why would his supporters not be lining up for a vaccine that he has taken credit for an endorsing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Here is another time (12/2021) in the not so distant past that Trump tried again to push the vaccine with Bill O’Reilly. This was an audience that was 100% Trump supporters.They both see the reaction of the audience and immediately tried to get on top of the bad reaction. I think this time was his wake up call to stop trying to get his supporters to accept this vaccine. Again why would his supporters not be lining up for a vaccine that he has taken credit for an endorsing?

He was bamboozelled

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1648345338058.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump did not know at first But He was still pushing the vaccine at his rallies as recently as the end of last year. When information was out. He was booed at his own rally when he was telling people to get vaccinated. Why would his supporters at his own rally boo him when he mentioned the vaccine since it is so safe and no one has died or gotten iIl? Guess those supporters heard the same disinformation as me?

I'm sorry, what exactly is your problem?
When did Trump ever say he wanted people to be forced to be vaccinated?

Darmark7

So what's the problem?
He never said he wanted people to be forced. He was encouraging people to take a failed vaccine. The problem is Vaccines in the past have been pulled and stopped way before they have had as many deaths and injuries as this vaccine has had. People know this and that is why his own supporters are against him not saying to not take it. He did a great thing at trying to get a vaccine out fast but when it failed he should of told everyone “I tried but these people can’t make a safe enough vaccine“ but he was to busy using the fact that he got the vaccine out fast as a bragging point that he was not going to stop until it started to back fire on him. That is the problem.
If Toyota didn’t recall their cars because they was dangerous and was bragging about their cars No one would say “what’s the problem they aren’t forcing you to drive their cars.” No Trump supporter would say “What’s the problem“ if this was Biden. To be clear when we have the election and if it is Biden and Trump running I will be voting for Trump. Let’s just not become a Democrat and put our heads in the sand about anything a man does because he is in our party. I’m proud of his supporters that will boo him at his own rallies to let him know that they do not worship him and he can’t just do anything.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He never said he wanted people to be forced. He was encouraging people to take a failed vaccine. The problem is Vaccines in the past have been pulled and stopped way before they have had as many deaths and injuries as this vaccine has had. People know this and that is why his own supporters are against him not saying to not take it. He did a great thing at trying to get a vaccine out fast but when it failed he should of told everyone “I tried but these people can’t make a safe enough vaccine“ but he was to busy using the fact that he got the vaccine out fast as a bragging point that he was not going to stop until it started to back fire on him. That is the problem.
If Toyota didn’t recall their cars because they was dangerous and was bragging about their cars No one would say “what’s the problem they aren’t forcing you to drive their cars.” No Trump supporter would say “What’s the problem“ if this was Biden. To be clear when we have the election and if it is Biden and Trump running I will be voting for Trump. Let’s just not become a Democrat and put our heads in the sand about anything a man does because he is in our party. I’m proud of his supporters that will boo him at his own rallies to let him know that they do not worship him and he can’t just do anything.
His administration got a vaccine released that undeniably extended the lives of countless elderly people.

Leftists are the ones who started pushing it on people who didn't even need it.

You seem to be upset with the pharmaceutical industry in general. That's fine, but it has very little to do with Donald Trump.

newfie

Isn't america wonderful . Even trump supporters at a trump rally are allowed to disagree with points in his speech. You'll never see that at a biden rally.

Is this all you have? You're claiming that the vaccine is bad and trump is bad for pushing it.

post your evidence.

The big package

Well of course he's going to stand strong on the vaccine and push for people to get it . He was the President when the vaccine was developed and started to be distributed .
That's the reason why we're in much better shape today than we were when the China virus was created . But when he says he feels people should get the vaccine , it's his personal opinion ! He's not trying to force it on people like President pervert has been doing over the last year !!!

bacha29

I have an opinion and you have and opinion. That is what my Conversation is about. You are really thick! I’m against Pedos and their supporters. Your consistency in defending her is all I need to know. Bye Bye.
I never said that I approved of their conduct. I simply stated that according to guidelines set forth by the US Sentencing Commission the sentences handed down by both Judge Jackson and other federal judges handling such cases were inline with those guidelines. In addition the American Bar Association testified stating that in their opinion she is qualified to serve. And even if Judge Jackson were to have issued a sentence that was above those guidelines the defense would have immediately appealed it.

So you tell me, just what else was she supposed to do?

bacha29

Isn't america wonderful . Even trump supporters at a trump rally are allowed to disagree with points in his speech. You'll never see that at a biden rally.

Is this all you have? You're claiming that the vaccine is bad and trump is bad for pushing it.

post your evidence.
How could anybody at a Trump rally disagree with his views if they are the only ones permitted to attend his rallies.