Biden's supreme Court pick

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A woman is a an adult female human being, period. You don’t need to be a biologist to know this, just a normal person with common sense. The left wing idiots unfortunately, have neither.

bacha29

Once again you're lying. It's a wonder you can gulp enough air in between the lies. I'm not whining about anyone and am very thankful a for profit hospital system is willing to write off my surgery. I'm especially thankful that it means there'll be less revenue for Dems to line their pockets with.

We're talking about one specific judge who's looking to be placed on the Supreme Court. She has a record of being soft on crime. And she won't even define what exactly a woman is. Pretty obvious she's part of an agenda Dems have to ultimately change everything about the U.S. And not in a good way.

See you in November!
You keep on the "write it off" claim. Now how did the hospital procure the funds to "write it off"? They procured the funds by raising their fees sufficient to generate those funds then passed those fees onto insurance providers who in turn passed it down in the form of higher premiums to people who unlike yourself are PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE enough to purchase and maintain health insurance and accept the financial burden bearing the cost of those premiums represent.

That testimony made by those federal judges is a matter of record. That's the trouble with you pseudo conservatives. When somebody presents you with realities that you find uncomfortable you right away call them liars. You try to hide that fact that you at this very moment are a relief case by claiming that it was a write off believing that people are too stupid to know how the money was raised to write it off.

And in the end you try to legitimize the fact that you're now a public welfare case by blaming the Dems the very people who passed the legislation that required the hospital to find away to set money aside to pay for the care for a relief case like you for everything that you see wrong with America. Just be glad that those Dems created a way for you to even be alive today And all coming from a guy who by his own admission hasn't paid a dime in federal income tax in years.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It blows me away that we have a party that doesn’t have a clue when life begins, can’t tell the difference between a man and a woman, accepts and promotes pedophiles, is against law and order, is systematic racist,is scared of statues, let’s men into women’s bathrooms, wants adults to talk sex with their 5 yr old children, and looks down on family values yet we have people even amongst us that defends these people. These same People would of never stood for this :censored2: until they was brainwashed yet they do not even see it. Completely lost souls. Show me one person that would’ve stood for all this 10 years ago. They have been manipulated and changed and will not even admit it.

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It blows me away that we have a party that doesn’t have a clue when life begins, can’t tell the difference between a man and a woman, accepts and promotes pedophiles, is against law and order, is systematic racist,is scared of statues, let’s men into women’s bathrooms, wants adults to talk sex with their 5 yr old children, and looks down on family values yet we have people even amongst us that defends these people. These same People would of never stood for this :censored2: until they was brainwashed yet they do not even see it. Completely lost souls. Show me one person that would’ve stood for all this 10 years ago. They have been manipulated and changed and will not even admit it.

Reading I​

Jer 7:23-28
Thus says the LORD:
This is what I commanded my people:
Listen to my voice;
then I will be your God and you shall be my people.
Walk in all the ways that I command you,
so that you may prosper.

But they obeyed not, nor did they pay heed.
They walked in the hardness of their evil hearts
and turned their backs, not their faces, to me.
From the day that your fathers left the land of Egypt even to this day,
I have sent you untiringly all my servants the prophets.
Yet they have not obeyed me nor paid heed;
they have stiffened their necks and done worse than their fathers.
When you speak all these words to them,
they will not listen to you either;
when you call to them, they will not answer you.
Say to them:
This is the nation that does not listen
to the voice of the LORD, its God,
or take correction.
Faithfulness has disappeared;
the word itself is banished from their speech.

UnionStrong

Reading I​

Thus says the LORD:
Listen to my voice;
so that you may prosper.

Say to them:
or take correction.
Exactly

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All I hear from the left is how badly the GOP is treating KBJ.
I wonder how many recall what happened during Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr.'s confirmation hearing ?

UnionStrong

All I hear from the left is how badly the GOP is treating KBJ.
I wonder how many recall what happened during Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr.'s confirmation hearing ?

Kennedy was an alcoholic libertine. The swine.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FOpwqPXWQAUnVFE.jpeg

bacha29

Reading I​

Thus says the LORD:
Listen to my voice;
so that you may prosper.

Say to them:
or take correction.
America is a multi religion nation and civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying each other over the question of who's god is the true god and who loves him more.

bacha29

Federal Judge Nancy Gertner speaking in behalf of a group of federal judges stated that Judge Jackson's sentences in sex crimes cases were entirely in line with those other federal judges issued in similar cases.
In addition, the American Bar Association went before committee and stated for the record that Judge Jackson is qualified to serve.

Now if any of you guys know of anyone with an equally qualified opposing opinion stand and deliver.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
America is a multi religion nation and civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying each other over the question of who's god is the true god and who loves him more.
I posted the Bible passage because I read it that morning. It seemed appropriate to where we are at as a nation.
Even atheists have an Ethical society which gives them a sort of moral compass . A very wise man who some believe to be God said "Love me, Love one another" As a nation we have seen murder and crime rates rise, killing the unborn up to 9 months and calling it reproductive health, looking the other way or treating rampant pedophilia lightly, electing government officials who let harden criminals go free to commit further acts of violent crime in the name of social justice. How is that loving one another ?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Federal Judge Nancy Gertner speaking in behalf of a group of federal judges stated that Judge Jackson's sentences in sex crimes cases were entirely in line with those other federal judges issued in similar cases.
In addition, the American Bar Association went before committee and stated for the record that Judge Jackson is qualified to serve.

Now if any of you guys know of anyone with an equally qualified opposing opinion stand and deliver.
Anyone can have "Professionals" that are qualified to stand on whatever side a person wants. Trump's doctor said he was in great physical and mental health just as Biden's doctor says the same. At trials you will see "Expert Professionals" on opposite sides giving totally different opinions. We do not need to look any further than Jackson's own ruling to see what she is for and against.
We know you are all for Mrs Jackson, we get it. You do not need a "professional" to agree and believe in a person that you agree with to make it acceptable (or do you?). A person supports someone that has the same beliefs as they do. You seem to have the same beliefs as Mrs Jackson while I do not. Neither one of us should have to have a professional to agree with how we think to make it OK to think that way and support or not support a person.

Last edited: