Bill Barr

floridays

It's referred to as the FISA court. You'll have to argue your point them. And no, I don't know just how many requests they grant or deny. Was reported numerous times on various FOX shows that they rarely deny a request from the government. But in doing that apparently there's an assumption that the government entity requesting the warrant is following the law. If the FBI characterized the Steele dossier as authentic and verified when it wasn't then they broke the law.
Well Nancy, (just thought of Ronald Reagan, no sleight to you) it's not wise to regurgitate what Fox says without documentation.
That said there should be no assumption that the requesting entity is following the law, that is a reason for increased scrutiny (supposedly) with these judges (the court). The supposed benefit of these judges (the court) is expedited access in part. Kinda like a rocket docket.

floridays

I deleted it, not @bbsam. It was a personal attack.
I now understand the lowest threshold for a personal attack. Two birds with one stone as they say. Never knew it was a personal attack to tell someone to keep doing his job, that it was what he does best, delivering a box. On a UPS forum, Fedex given a space I didn't assume telling someone to do what they did best was an attack.
Thank You for a clarification. Can you give me a straight line to you so I can help clean the board up?

BrownArmy

Soooo...

Barr, the top lawyer in the country, doesn't want to be interviewed by lawyers?

Umkay, nothing to see here folks, move along.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I now understand the lowest threshold for a personal attack. Two birds with one stone as they say. Never knew it was a personal attack to tell someone to keep doing his job, that it was what he does best, delivering a box. On a UPS forum, Fedex given a space I didn't assume telling someone to do what they did best was an attack.
Thank You for a clarification. Can you give me a straight line to you so I can help clean the board up?
Anyone can message me here whenever they want to. I don't check my messages 24/7, but I do check them every day.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why do you hate the Constitution?
Is this why you vote for democrats?

upload_2019-5-2_20-51-50.jpeg

BrownArmy

Why do you hate separations of power and checking the rogue Democrat caliphate in the house?

Is it your assertion, like Barr, that the President can simply fire anyone who's investigating said President?

The entire point of a Special Counsel is to remove the Executive branch from investigations into the Executive branch.

Be very careful here, there will be a Democrat President one day; is it your assertion that a future Democrat President can squash any investigation into their malfeasance, and that there is no realistic remedy?

That's what you're proposing, and Barr agrees.

Yes, yes, 'Impeachment' is a remedy, but clearly not here.

El Correcto

god is dead
Is it your assertion, like Barr, that the President can simply fire anyone who's investigating said President?

The entire point of a Special Counsel is to remove the Executive branch from investigations into the Executive branch.

Be very careful here, there will be a Democrat President one day; is it your assertion that a future Democrat President can squash any investigation into their malfeasance, and that there is no realistic remedy?

That's what you're proposing, and Barr agrees.

Yes, yes, 'Impeachment' is a remedy, but clearly not here.
Trump didn’t squash the investigation. Democrats just over sold it for three years.
I’m thinking investigations into Obama surveillance of Trump is a better place to start digging if your going to hit actual crimes and police state tactics.