Bill Barr

vantexan

More than 2 years your boy has been in power and nothing. Give it up bro .:happy2:
Don't worry, we have a real AG now, and with 2920 looming nothing would benefit Trump more than showing the world what really happened. Expect indictments, arrests, trials, and convictions within the next year.

BrownArmy

Don't worry, we have a real AG now, and with 2920 looming nothing would benefit Trump more than showing the world what really happened. Expect indictments, arrests, trials, and convictions within the next year.

CICa0l3.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You certain you want to go this route? You were certain Trump colluded with Russians. How'd that work out for you? Very shortly there's going to be an inspector general's report coming out that will be the start of the end for a number of players who created this narrative to burn Trump. I hope you'll stick around for the fireworks.

Have Mueller testify.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is just another partisan hit piece and they are pushing it as hard as they can for opposition research purposes. Both sides do this.

Which Pokemon is the one that's always WRONG? You're like Jessie, James, and Meowth all rolled into one big ball of idiocy.

You are Team Not Rocket Science from the Nether Region. You are a gas type with Atomic Fart Power and all the mental prowess of Mr. Mime.

I have kids, and know who you are, Wrong!

floridays

He couldn't try him under OLC guidelines. Ttku brotha.......
He could however lay out an airtight case for a successful prosecution and say "But for DOJ policy I would serve Trump's head on a platter for the American public."
"Since DOJ policy says no, you guys get to keep the bastard."
Instead he said,
"Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime,

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Which Pokemon is the one that's always WRONG? You're like Jessie, James, and Meowth all rolled into one big ball of idiocy.

You are Team Not Rocket Science from the Nether Region. You are a gas type with Atomic Fart Power and all the mental prowess of Mr. Mime.

I have kids, and know who you are, Wrong!
Democrats will lose in court over this. I hope Trump does fight anymore of this nonsense.