Bill Barr

vantexan

Again, you haven't quite thought this through.

Trump doesn't get to ignore legal authority of the Legislative branch because he feels butt-hurt.
The branches are equal, and currently the House Dems are overstepping their authority in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They should put up or shut up. Impeach him already if they're certain it won't burn them in 2020. This is grandstanding.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Drumpf is ignoring the rule of law and the Constitution. He is your king, now kneel before him.:happy2:

They'd be fine with that. Trump is killing our democracy, and trying to abolish the system of checks and balances.

I guess Republicans like being sheep kneeling at the feet of their Orange King.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The branches are equal, and currently the House Dems are overstepping their authority in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They should put up or shut up. Impeach him already if they're certain it won't burn them in 2020. This is grandstanding.

You are doing an excellent job of sticking to the narrative and FOX talking points.

Now, if you could only think for yourself.

floridays

Drumpf is ignoring the rule of law and the Constitution. He is your king, now kneel before him.:happy2:
Doubtful you know anything about the Constitution. I make offer no defense I offer a question. Is separation of powers mentioned in the Constitution? I'm working with you, we'll walk our way through this.

MAKAVELI

Their authority has the power to subpoena. Ttku.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Obama wasn't under investigation for collusion and obstruction. Ttku....

But he was a Muslim, and was advancing the Islamic agenda while he was blowing them up with drones. I don't think he was under investigation for anything. Wow, how boring is that?

BrownArmy

Yes and then you will learn since you weren’t paying attention to fast and furious, too busy being an Obama sycophant I’m sure, that the executive branch doesn’t legally have to with executive privilege.

...the executive branch doesn't legally have to with executive privilege...

Wut?

El Correcto

god is dead
This is just another partisan hit piece and they are pushing it as hard as they can for opposition research purposes. Both sides do this.

vantexan

Liar. This is the GOP narrative, and they're going to play that tune until their base stops listening. Because all it takes is a shiny object to fascinate them for hours, it will probably work.

It works well on you.
You certain you want to go this route? You were certain Trump colluded with Russians. How'd that work out for you? Very shortly there's going to be an inspector general's report coming out that will be the start of the end for a number of players who created this narrative to burn Trump. I hope you'll stick around for the fireworks.

vantexan

Cue the "Back to The Future" theme. Again, you go back into the past and make an apples vs. bananas comparison and think the situations are analogous. No, and no.
I get why you only want to focus on the Republicans. The Obama administration got away with so much it's breathtaking in it's scope.

El Correcto

god is dead
...the executive branch doesn't legally have to with executive privilege...

Wut?
Yes. I’d put money on Trump refusing the subpoena and this going to this judiciary. It will be more one sided than the Stormy Daniels trial. You guys are used to getting whatever you want from the courts, the crybaby fits when reality sets in will be enjoyable if this plays out.

BrownArmy

This is just another partisan hit piece and they are pushing it as hard as they can for opposition research purposes. Both sides do this.

That's funny.

We were talking about a completely different thing, and you went straight to a Giuliani talking point about Russians helping out Trump.

See how much you've been infected with the Trump camp's denials?

"It's just opposition research, both sides do it, nothing wrong".

Lmao

MAKAVELI

Oh, I know. Hillary's emails were subpoenaed but she deleted 33,000 of them then made it impossible to retrieve them. Congressional subpoena power is obviously a bit lacking.
More than 2 years your boy has been in power and nothing. Give it up bro .:happy2:

BrownArmy

Yes. I’d put money on Trump refusing the subpoena and this going to this judiciary. It will be more one sided than the Stormy Daniels trial. You guys are used to getting whatever you want from the courts, the crybaby fits when reality sets in will be enjoyable if this plays out.

It's Trump's go-to:

Counter-sue, drag it out, go on a media offensive, eventually settle.

It's his life-story.