Bill Barr

JL 0513

Hope springs eternal.

Doesn't it get depressing being wrong all the time?

Maybe you should take up a different hobby. One more in keeping with your abilities.

It is sad. It's hilarious when you go back and read posts from these people talking about all this stuff with Trump the last 2 years and they turned out to be wrong on everything. But they continue reaching.

JL 0513

Who was right about everything that's transpired over the last 2 years? The 90% of the media that is extreme left or Fox? BTW, I watch at least 50% leftest media to see what these idiots are talking about day to day. Not sure why exactly, but I'm a news junkie so I watch it all.

MAKAVELI

Who was right about everything that's transpired over the last 2 years? The 90% of the media that is extreme left or Fox? BTW, I watch at least 50% leftest media to see what these idiots are talking about day to day. Not sure why exactly, but I'm a news junkie so I watch it all.
Putin says Faux News is 100% correct.:happy2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Putin can be right sometimes.

He was right to pick Trump as HIS candidate for president. And, man, is Trump delivering for Putin. Great choice, Vlad.

His buddy Kim likes him too. I guess Trump thought his latest test launch was "great". One has to wonder when your president loves dictators so much.

Nothing to see here...move along!

newfie

The Mueller Report was written based on the premise that a sitting president couldn't be indicted.... that's why.

Impeach the MF.

please do , dont drag it out, dont hem and haw and piss your pants. grow some gonads and try to impeach him....pleeeeeaaasssee

newfie

Obstruction. It will be over when we know the truth. So far, we have the Bill Barr/Trump version, which doesn't appear to be entirely factual. Earlier, you stated Mueller should testify, so have you reversed on that?

If Mueller says that Barr failed to do his job, what comes next? If Congress then finds him guilty of obstruction and impeaches, shouldn't the Senate do their job and remove Trump from office?

It isn't over..at all.

not our fault if your congressmen cant read a 95 percent unredacted report. get smarter congressmen. or ones that are not too lazy to walk over to the safe room and read the whole thing.

newfie

He was right to pick Trump as HIS candidate for president. And, man, is Trump delivering for Putin. Great choice, Vlad.

His buddy Kim likes him too. I guess Trump thought his latest test launch was "great". One has to wonder when your president loves dictators so much.

Nothing to see here...move along!

Great story bud. tell me your putin/ trump fantasy while we talk about Obama's birth certificate. dont forget your tin foil cap