Bin Laden

I was wondering where that would go too!!!
Comedians call it "recall" when they mention something early in their routine and then refer to it later to get a big laugh. On one of these threads there was a short discussion on the "N" word in relation to 0bama. More then said she used the "N" word ("N"= narcissist) all the time concerning him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Comedians call it "recall" when they mention something early in their routine and then refer to it later to get a big laugh. On one of these threads there was a short discussion on the "N" word in relation to 0bama. More then said she used the "N" word ("N"= narcissist) all the time concerning him.

I'm afraid she has a problem "recalling" exactly what she said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
trophy.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
I really would like to thank Bill Clinton for not locking me up when he had the chance.

You should read the full story on that one !
They missed him 7 times, I believe. Osama even survived a missle sent from Clinton.

Clinton was the 1 that told Bush to keep hunting him down, but Bush did nothing, until after Sept 11th !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Clinton stated that he did not lock OBL up because he really had not done anything , yet.
Nobody considered him a major player until 9-11.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
klein , explain this.........(Globe and Mail) — The Harper government is refusing to join the United States in calling for a return to 1967 borders as a starting point for Mideast peace, a position that has drawn sharp criticism from Canada’s staunch ally Israel.

klein

What do you want me to explain ?
Canada makes it's own decisions, and are worldwide known as Peacekeepers.

Should I explain why we didn't go into Iraq, too , even after many requests from Bush ?
The only request we had, is that he showed some proof of WMD's, and that he couldn't ! We even ask Bush to come back a 2nd time with his proof, but , again, he couldn't supply it.

But, back to topic about Israel.
I think what Canada wants to archieve is a 2 State Nation. Sort of like Canada, with Quebec being a State (province) within Canada.
I doubt that will ever work in the near future , too. But, it beats Israel just handing land over as Obama or previous US Presidents have endorsed.

klein

Restricting the jews into a define space will make shelling them so much easier, typical WWII ghetto tactics.

You're asking the wrong guy here, anyways.
New Germany (after 1949 WWII), was on their own. They recovered on their own, too.
They aren't asking for billions in handouts, and never did.

Israel is the same age (1949) and hand outs never end !
Time for them to stand on their own feet, don't ya think ?

av8torntn

You're asking the wrong guy here, anyways.
New Germany (after 1949 WWII), was on their own. They recovered on their own, too.
They aren't asking for billions in handouts, and never did.

Israel is the same age (1949) and hand outs never end !
Time for them to stand on their own feet, don't ya think ?

Never heard of the Marshall plan?

klein

Never heard of the Marshall plan?

Yup, Germany benefited from it for a year, maximum 2. The french 4 years. All together is was 16 western european nations.

Had you ever heard, the Marshall Plan has ended, before you were even born ?

And nevermind all the technology the US has taken from Germany.

av8torntn

Yup, Germany benefited from it for a year, maximum 2. The french 4 years. All together is was 16 western european nations.

Had you ever heard, the Marshall Plan has ended, before you were even born ?

And nevermind all the technology the US has taken from Germany.

So which is it? Did Germany receive over a billion dollars in aid after WWII as you just admitted to or did they receive no aid after WWII as you stated in the post just above that?

From 1946-52 the US gave Germany about 29 billion dollars (in todays dollars) in economic and military aid. Adjusted for inflation the amount just under the Marshall plan was around 9 billion dollars.