Bin Laden

moreluck

golden ticket member
BishR20110515_low.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Can't trust anyone from Stabyouinthebackistan !!!

Ok, we all knew Saddam Husein kept his country clean of extremist, there were never Al Quaida there.
He had a huge dictatorship, kind of like Hitler. It was his way or death !
But, Bush's war against Terrorisum included Iraq.

Now from the Afghanistan war the US should have well known whom they supported against the "bad" Russians, and they sure did,, they are called Taliban !
Taliban is not Al Quaida !!!!
But, yeah, put them on the "menu" , too ! Because the US knew they had weapons, because the US supplied them !

10 years later & several trillions spent, many US military personal dead, barely a handful of Al Quaida were captured !

In all this time, lets give Pakistan $30 billion per year, so we can use their airpace and roads, now and then !

Good going, whomever that was !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mafia, Cosa Nostra, Black Hand.....what's in a name?
Tom-ay-to
tom-ah-to
AlQuaida/Taliban/Imam/Sharia..........it's all crap!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mafia, Cosa Nostra, Black Hand.....what's in a name?
Tom-ay-to
tom-ah-to
AlQuaida/Taliban/Imam/Sharia..........it's all crap!!!

You do realize you sound ridiculous, dont you?

This statement shows your insensitivity to all muslims around the world, not all of them are bad. You paint them all with one brush. Why would you insult an entire religion over your own that has its many flaws??

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You do realize you sound ridiculous, dont you?

This statement shows your insensitivity to all muslims around the world, not all of them are bad. You paint them all with one brush. Why would you insult an entire religion over your own that has its many flaws??

Peace.

What ife we said the same thing about Christians? Oh, that's right, they are the only religion that matters.

bbsam

Staff member
What ife we said the same thing about Christians? Oh, that's right, they are the only religion that matters.

Seems like alot of you do paint all Christians with the same brush and I must say, it does get a bit irritating. As obious as it is that many think they know about muslims and obviously don't, so too do you, TOS, and Klein seem to spout off about Christianity and religion in general. It's like you take a third grader's perspective of religion and break it down so that it seems trivial rather than attempt to understand. That's not even saying "believe", just to understand at an adult level just what the religions of the world are saying. Indeed it is your right to ridicule, dismiss, and condemn, but don't say that you understand when clearly you do not nor do you want to understand.

upsgrunt

Since you want to talk about religion now, let me say something. I have never said my religion is the only one that is right; I have never tried to force my religion on anyone. My point has always been: have a sincere and personal relationship with your God, whether it be Yahwa, Allah, Budda, God, or whomever.