Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
giphy.gif

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

wilberforce15

It will be most interesting how it proceeds.

On the one hand, the megacap stocks that hold up all the indexes have never posted better earnings. The big guys are making money hand over fist. A lot of the small and mid-caps have already been hit super hard for the past year, but nobody noticed because the indexes are fine.

It's a good time to be a trader. If I were a regular long holder of stuff, it would be hard to decide what to do.

Over70irregs

I’m buying depressed price property Bitcoin. (Do your research not advice) Companies are buying homes in my neighborhood and renting them out immediately. Like the next day

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It will be most interesting how it proceeds.

On the one hand, the megacap stocks that hold up all the indexes have never posted better earnings. The big guys are making money hand over fist. A lot of the small and mid-caps have already been hit super hard for the past year, but nobody noticed because the indexes are fine.

It's a good time to be a trader. If I were a regular long holder of stuff, it would be hard to decide what to do.
If the market goes down, assets become more affordable.
If the market goes up, my assets become worth more.

All I know is that we haven't seen anything, yet.
I think a lot of these guys weren't here during 2018.

If the market goes down, assets become more affordable.
If the market goes up, my assets become worth more.

All I know is that we haven't seen anything, yet.
I think a lot of these guys weren't here during 2018.
You're young and have many decades for compounding interest. Just keep putting money into Roth IRA like Uncle Gumby told you to do

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We're about 2K USD away from Tesla to be underwater on their crypto purchases.
5K USD away from MicroStrategy away from being in the red.
Square bought in at 27K, so they've got some runway still.

If a couple companies get weak hands and sell off, that's gonna make some sensational headlines, and it'll make it crash way harder.

I'm not sure how it'll work for these different companies, but I'm sure a lot of investors and board members are probably gonna be pressuring them to get out of the crypto game right about now.

If a couple companies get weak hands and sell off, that's gonna make some sensational headlines, and it'll make it crash way harder.

I'm not sure how it'll work for these different companies, but I'm sure a lot of investors and board members are probably gonna be pressuring them to get out of the crypto game right about now.
Screenshot_20220122-110825.png

wilberforce15

For sure, it could accelerate even faster if some more supports are broken.

And then it will be the best buying time anyone has ever seen, or a place for total chumps.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
For sure, it could accelerate even faster if some more supports are broken.

And then it will be the best buying time anyone has ever seen, or a place for total chumps.
You think so?

Look at the growth charts for Bitcoins transactions per day.
There's roughly 250,000 transactions a day.

Visa and mastercard do over 100,000,000 per day.

Up until recently, bitcoin had a far bigger market cap than both of those combined.

It would have to scale 400X to get to the point they are at.
And the number of transactions are shrinking, not growing, year over year.

Dude, I just don't see it.