Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Re-Raise

E307ECE0-A24F-4F4D-94B0-CA0196DF5922.png

Jeezus! Didn’t you clowns talk the doll banger Sailfish into buying this at $105?

I’m sure none of you lost money lol

Re-Raise

Last year you were crying about how you may never retire because stocks tanked after covid hit. How much did you lose?
7CF27385-0B9B-4A56-B04A-BE2D34781BF4.png

Stocks fell in 2020 not last year Skippy. We have about 800k in the markets. Probably lost 20% in a month like almost everyone else in the country.

It has recovered a bit…

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Probably shouldn't have sold, then you wouldn't have lost anything.
Our BC Guru's of High Finance always sell at the top. This is why we have billionaires working on the preload for fun. Frikin' zoning won't let them park the chopper in the parking lot. They are trying to buy the entire municipality to overcome this.

Re-Raise

Probably shouldn't have sold, then you wouldn't have lost anything.
I never sold anything. We have been retired a couple of years now and have never had to sell anything.

Maybe you buy things to watch the value drop, but you should try finding assets that appreciate in value.

Why not be honest when discussing investing? Some people like you and the preload millionaire with 6 kids pretend that they can do no wrong.

It’s not crying to be honest. And fix your roof before the state condemns your property.

Re-Raise

It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about.
Good lord! Are you a child?

You don’t have to sell to have your net worth fall. Hell, I still have class A UPS shares that I bought pre IPO when they made you buy them in blocks with OPL shares!

That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t participate in thread about the stock dropping now,,, just because it is worth more than the $23 a share I bought it for!

If you buy a million dollar house and it falls in value to zero..you still lost the money even if you never try to sell it!