Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

1720413622314.png

badpal

Well for an old country boy idiot like myself, what you folks think about buying MSTR as a proxy for bitcoin? I don't even own a I phone so all this stuff about wallets way over my head.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Well for an old country boy idiot like myself, what you folks think about buying MSTR as a proxy for bitcoin? I don't even own a I phone so all this stuff about wallets way over my head.
Buying and holding Bitcoin is very simple. It’s one of things that seems complicated. But after learning how you realize it’s actually easier than things you already do. In fact, just buying it and leaving it on the exchange is much like using Robinhood or other simple stock trading apps. Self custody, an additional step, is as simple as taking pictures of QR codes on a hardware wallet. You can also save that address in the app/website and even auto self custody. I think clocking in on the DIADs is more complicated than buying BTC. 😡

I normally don’t mess with individual stocks but I’ve been toying with the idea of buying MSTR. But not as a proxy for BTC. But because I like how they’re using then”infinite money glitch” to buy BTC. That and AI are good things to be involved in.