Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

UPSER1987

"MOMMY! THIS MAN IS STARTING TOO MANY THREADS, WAAAAA".
Your wrong junior. I do work for UPS temporarily and I'm helping drivers out that want my help. Sorry to disappoint.
Open up your mind. Challenge yourself to be a little bit more objective and stop condemning people that work hard for a few weeks. Your precious union made the arrangement. Go blame them.
Think about something junior. Do you know more today than you did 15 years ago? Of course you do and probably you look back at the younger you and are a bit amazed at all you DIDN'T know. I just turned 64 and I know a boat load more than you do. It's something that you might consider before shining you bottom on the interweb for all to spank.
Grow TF up.
Today when you are out setting world delivery records, take a picture of your vehicle loaded with packages and post it here.

Other than that you’re a 64 year old troll pretending to be something your not…lol

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
HAHAHAHAAHAHA you are 64 and STILL working? hahaahahaha tell us all about your poor life choices lol
HA HAHAHA YOURSELF. I "retired at 50 bro.
Being retired doesn't mean sitting on your ass. I try to worc, and accomplish something meaningful, every day.

BlackFriday

Today when you are out setting world delivery records, take a picture of your vehicle loaded with packages and post it here.

Other than that you’re a 64 year old troll pretending to be something your not…lol
PXL_20211201_154740648.jpg
IMG_20211130_160934_01.jpg
IMG_20211126_202503.gif

Who said I'm trying to set delivery records? Besides you of course?
Like my house bro? I built it myself. Worth about $700k.
I generously included a photo of you for all to enjoy.
I hate Scabs,Carry on
Me too. They itch and bleed.
Get over it.
Are seasonal helpers Scabs?

BlackFriday

Negative. That's my wife's. Mine is the one behind it.
Just got today's load. 100 stops and 198 packages and no union dues. Only a small bandaid.
PXL_20211202_160712760.jpg

UPSER1987

View attachment 362051View attachment 362052View attachment 362053
Who said I'm trying to set delivery records? Besides you of course?
Like my house bro? I built it myself. Worth about $700k.
I generously included a photo of you for all to enjoy.

Me too. They itch and bleed.
Get over it.
Are seasonal helpers Scabs?
Ok looks like you may be a seasonal worker.

Now quit starting all these lame ass threads, quit bothering your manger with asinine questions about dog :censored2: and get out there and set the world on fire lol!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I hate scabs, carry on. If you arent smart enough to see how Scabs are a serious threat to Union Jobs I cant help you
I'm not a union person.

You are a hater and a liberal scumbag...that's fine.

You can't corner the market when it come s to "Union jobs"....

(it's aren't)....Remember this for next time.

BlackFriday

I hate scabs, carry on. If you arent smart enough to see how Scabs are a serious threat to Union Jobs I cant help you
Please tell me EXACTLY how and/or why "scabs" are a serious threat to union jobs. Please explain this as if you were talking to a middle high school classroom. I CAN'T WAIT to hear it. SO excited for this.
His and hers, nice
Meh, we are just SO into romance regardless of the activity. Be it tricycling or whatever. We are incurable 😬
Ok looks like you may be a seasonal worker.

Now quit starting all these lame ass threads, quit bothering your manger with asinine questions about dog :censored2: and get out there and set the world on fire lol!
WAAA!
Dude! DON'T READ THEM! HELLLLOOOWWWW!
Don't sleep on your side bro. You'll leave brown spots on your pillow.