Bloodbath

Thebrownblob

I'm sure the runners sort out their package cars during lunch

some of you guys want the economy to be poor so badly your projecting. Some of you act like we’re in a Great Depression under Biden and things were so much better with trump, when it’s the opposite

American oil production is at an all time high

GDP growth is up 4.9%,

S&P 500 is up 37%

DOW hit all time high

Inflation is below Powell target

It’s January, it always gets slow after peak, ups cuts hours and seasonals get fired, that’s why they’re called seasonal
Um Wall Street is not the same as Main Street, for whatever reason those numbers are not transitioning over to people buying and shipping. January and February are always slow. That is correct but December is not and it was pretty slow this year.

Um Wall Street is not the same as Main Street, for whatever reason those numbers are not transitioning over to people buying and shipping. January and February are always slow. That is correct but December is not and it was pretty slow this year.
We lost a lot of business with the contract negotiations.
Plus a slow down in people ordering stuff
And some shippers are using the own delivery service.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
some of you guys want the economy to be poor so badly your projecting. Some of you act like we’re in a Great Depression under Biden and things were so much better with trump, when it’s the opposite

GDP growth is up 4.9%,

S&P 500 is up 37%

DOW hit all time high

It’s January, it always gets slow after peak, ups cuts hours and seasonals get fired, that’s why they’re called seasonal
Isn't there threads for this disinformation?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Your hands would be so sore after beating in 75+ drivers faces.

I mean, I'm not saying you couldn't do it but.... well, no. No, I don't think you could do it.

Guarantee you I could make it stop.
File on it. Get the high seniority guys to file under extra work.

All it takes is one backbone.

GDP growth is up 4.9%,

S&P 500 is up 37%

DOW hit all time high

Pretty sure you’re just aggressively injecting politics into this, and don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’d never heard of drivers being laid off during peak.

Until this year.

Thebrownblob

Guarantee you I could make it stop.
File on it. Get the high seniority guys to file under extra work.

All it takes is one backbone.

Pretty sure you’re just aggressively injecting politics into this, and don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’d never heard of drivers being laid off during peak.

Until this year.
Yep, we did that here, and it stopped for the most part.
Also, had Pre Loaders filing because they were getting sent home while drivers massaging their load.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I 100% respect this kind of comment.

The problem is I'm in a building where this is the culture.

Another problem is I struggle with sitting around doing absolutely nothing for 10-15min while I'm forced to listen to all the small talk from the cliques of drivers that show up at 7am, have their entire truck sorted by 8am and then spend an hour pretending to be in high school again.
My problem was taking the hour lunch, why should I? I’m working, got a nice rhythm going, why stop? Same reason I didn’t sort my truck off the clock, it’s not beneficial to me. I don’t get paid when I sort off the clock and I need the break. Not to mention the company will take advantage of you. Plus, the poor bastard that covers your route will look like a slug. Whatever you decide, that’s your business, I would never judge you, the job is difficult enough, but remember this, others are watching you. Be a good example.

HarryWarden

Isn't there threads for this disinformation?

There are sources for the claims, what misinformation are you talking about? Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it not true

Thebrownblob

My problem was taking the hour lunch, why should I? I’m working, got a nice rhythm going, why stop? Same reason I didn’t sort my truck off the clock, it’s not beneficial to me. I don’t get paid when I sort off the clock and I need the break. Not to mention the company will take advantage of you. Plus, the poor bastard that covers your route will look like a slug. Whatever you decide, that’s your business, I would never judge you, the job is difficult enough, but remember this, others are watching you. Be a good example.
Thankfully, we only have a half hour here. I don’t know if I’d wanna do an hour.

Thebrownblob

There are sources for the claims, what misinformation are you talking about? Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it not true
Great your 401(k) is doing well but you can’t afford a new house, a new car, new appliances, etc. etc. are you really this immature?

I said it is not transferring to the overall Monetary health of regular people. Great rich people are getting richer that’s wonderful WDFD.