Breaking news...LIAM at the....

hyena

Knowing me how you do if you think I'm not for the little man coming up that's your prerogative. Statements like that show you what I told you earlier. That's why it's not a great idea to trust anyone. They will all turn on you. Or a lot will.
I've said nothing to anyone about anything you've ever pmd me, I'm loyal to brother , I don't know where all your animosity towards me is coming from it's just a message board lighten up skippy

hyena

As I recall I came on here publicly apologized to you and told you I had respect for you. I put it out here for everyone to see, and you pretty much gave me a cold shoulder.... @Lead Belly

10 point

Disagreeing on issues is not the same as turning on someone.

Also, when you work for a company that would terminate your employment at a whim it's my opinion that the UNION GP should not be a friend of the CEO.

Sorry, I've seen too much to support Jim Kelly's buddy.

Disagreeing on issues is not the same as turning on someone.

Also, when you work for a company that would terminate your employment at a whim it's my opinion that the UNION GP should not be a friend of the CEO.

Sorry, I've seen too much to support Jim Kelly's buddy.
You weren't quoted in my post. It wasn't for you. As far as Jim Kelly he's real old news.

10 point

You weren't quoted in my post. It wasn't for you. As far as Kelly he's real old news.
Kelly is the status quo whether he's past or present...old news or new news.

He represents the corporate America that gets compared here to union strength, power, and goals to help the middle class.

As for the post that wasn't for me: it was an appeal for unity even tho we all have different thoughts about the IBTs leadership.

I'm a nobody in a tiny local. What I can do to affect change in this election is marginal at best. I just come here to vent sometimes. In a short time I'll be gone and I'm looking forward to the day. This place sucks.

Sometimes we feel a unity with others on here and sometimes we feel totally disrespected and belittled for posting our view from our angle.

Maybe the pictures of fat people and toilets are humorous to some but usually it seems degrading and seeing people who claim to be unbiased toward all others but can be so cold to fellow Teamsters is the first hole in the bottom of the ship imho.

Last edited:

804brown

So why did he get banned for life.....he was acquitted for lying to investigstors and no proof existed of the swap.....so he got banned for life for no reason?
Got banned by IBT for failing "his fiduciary duties". In other words they believed Carey should have known about such a swap but didn't hence he did not do his job. I always thought that was a bogus charge. Those types of charges have been brought against genuine criminals in our union who were actually stealing money or taking bribes.

804brown

Okay but that's like saying you want a minor leaguer that's single A ball good being your number one starter. I'll take the ace that's won 200 games in the big leagues.
Are you really saying Hoffa/Hall are "aces" who have won "200 games"?? You are delusional!!
As for Tim being a "minor leaguer", the man has been a real Teamster for 36 years. I'v posted his resume numerous times
I think you use an inappropriate analogy. It's more like changing the old time manager who couldn't get us into the playoffs, no less the World Series. And now the "owners", the rank and file, are about to fire the manager and replace him with a manager with a winning record.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Are you really saying Hoffa/Hall are "aces" who have won "200 games"?? You are delusional!!
As for Tim being a "minor leaguer", the man has been a real Teamster for 36 years. I'v posted his resume numerous times
I think you use an inappropriate analogy. It's more like changing the old time manager who couldn't get us into the playoffs, no less the World Series. And now the "owners", the rank and file, are about to fire the manager and replace him with a manager with a winning record.
Oh so your saying Tim has won 200 games? By my count he is down 250.

804brown

Oh so your saying Tim has won 200 games? By my count he is down 250.
Belly said Hoff had won 200 games. Nonetheless, to continue the baseball analogy, Tim has a winning record as our leader. He has proven himself tough enough to take on Brown at contract time and in getting back the Maspeth 250.
On this subject, you want to talk about lack of leadership. Back when the incident FIRST occurred, Tim called the IBT. But if Hoff/Hall were strong and cared about those members, they would have called Atlanta and demanded they rescind the firings or Hoffa would allow Tim to pull the ENTIRE local. That would have been the ballsy thing to do. But Hoffa/Hall NEVER stand up to UPS. So they sat on their hands. Until Tim and our board made things happen on the ground, then they sent Hall and SOB. But by then it was too late. The public campaign to shame UPS worked. UPS. Tim agreed to take Liam out of UPS facilities and UPS agreed to reinstate the 250.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Belly said Hoff had won 200 games. Nonetheless, to continue the baseball analogy, Tim has a winning record as our leader. He has proven himself tough enough to take on Brown at contract time and in getting back the Maspeth 250.
On this subject, you want to talk about lack of leadership. Back when the incident FIRST occurred, Tim called the IBT. But if Hoff/Hall were strong and cared about those members, they would have called Atlanta and demanded they rescind the firings or Hoffa would allow Tim to pull the ENTIRE local. That would have been the ballsy thing to do. But Hoffa/Hall NEVER stand up to UPS. So they sat on their hands. Until Tim and our board made things happen on the ground, then they sent Hall and SOB. But by then it was too late. The public campaign to shame UPS worked. UPS. Tim agreed to take Liam out of UPS facilities and UPS agreed to reinstate the 250.
Your issues are proven BS. And you must have gotten this info from Tim. You know what happened. Your campaign didn't work!