Breaking news...LIAM at the....

hyena

Okay. I understand you don't like them. Do you feel better now after posting this? I'm just curious.
Yes maybe I do, do you feel better about posting your stupid pics about a mans weight! Or stupid pic of what a man had to do for a living to feed his family! Do you how good do you feel right now?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Worse than now?
Worse in general. If you think it's bad now, Tim would be deplorable. You are holding on to a hope. TDU's track record of running local unions is horrendous. What makes you think for 1 second that you should risk the 1.4 million members of this Union? That's just irresponsible.

10 point

I know hall and I believe he does. There's more to negotiations than you or I can understand. We are both ups drivers. We know our job very well but doing their job is a whole other animal.

There is so much to it. No matter what members get there is always going to be unhappy people. Does the Teamcare thing suck for you. Yea I guess it does but it was going to happen. Obama care changed everything. Ups is run by Wall Street. Things are so different since we went public. I feel for people who are unhappy about their healthcare but others got better healthcare.

Nobody ever cared about my healthcare being inferior to yours. Christ for my whole career I had this medical and my wife and I loved it. I make 34.49 an hour. It's not like it's breaking me. Things change. Ups should have never went public in the first place. I've had the experience of talking with many high level ups people.

They all feel it was a huge mistake to go public. Greedy. This place was never going to be the same. Bush for 8 years for christs sake. Wtf. Labor isn't the same anymore. We want to come back and with so many young people not finding jobs and with huge collage debt I'm thinking some kind of revolution will need to take place. I'm hoping labor will be at the forefront.
The "No one ever cared about my healthcare being inferior to yours" statement is factual?

Who knew besides you. None of us did.

hyena

Why can't you posers see the facade of TDU Tim? You really think his focus is on improving the union? You really don't know that he is being told what to say?
Are you implying he's a puppet, and here I thought it was hoffas cheerleaders that were getting there strings pulled

Worse in general. If you think it's bad now, Tim would be deplorable. You are holding on to a hope. TDU's track record of running local unions is horrendous. What makes you think for 1 second that you should risk the 1.4 million members of this Union? That's just irresponsible.
I had some D* declare impasse.
They had no problem taking my dues

Yes maybe I do, do you feel better about posting your stupid pics about a mans weight! Or stupid pic of what a man had to do for a living to feed his family! Do you how good do you feel right now?
I never started posting until bob or anhourover started photo shopping pics. I reacted. I don't want to do it but I'm not going to sit there and twiddle my thumbs. If someone comes at me I'm coming back. That's me. I really really like hall. When people come here for them I'm defending my guy. It is what it is. You say something then I go. Isn't this how life goes. It's a freaking message board.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Are you implying he's a puppet, and here I thought it was hoffas cheerleaders that were getting there strings pulled
It was proven via email that Tim is a puppet. A puppet for TDU. A puppet for Paff. A puppet for Levin. Are you reformers blinded by Hoffa hatred? Damn, it's been 18 years since Carey. Get over it.

hyena

I never started posting until bob or anhourover started photo shopping pics. I reacted. I don't want to do it but I'm not going to sit there and twiddle my thumbs. If someone comes at me I'm coming back. That's me. I really really like hall. When people come here for them I'm defending my guy. It is what it is. You say something then I go. Isn't this how life goes. It's a freaking message board.
So why you so butt hurt then?

The "No one ever cared about my healthcare being inferior to yours" statement is factual?

Who knew besides you. None of us did.
You could know everything I've ever learned. I always knew you had it better. I never cared. I have a good life. There's a reason I'm where I'm at. I want it. There's a reason I know what I know. I went out and found it. I'm a very driven man. Anyone could be me. They just got to go out and do it.

10 point

Going from porter to Pres of a local is truly saying good things about a persons drive for change and ability to win.

I'd rather vote for someone that did our job vs someone who can't relate.