Breaking news...LIAM at the....

Going from porter to Pres of a local is truly saying good things about a persons drive for change and ability to win.

I'd rather vote for someone that did our job vs someone who can't relate.
Okay but that's like saying you want a minor leaguer that's single A ball good being your number one starter. I'll take the ace that's won 200 games in the big leagues.

10 point

You could know everything I've ever learned. I always knew you had it better. I never cared. I have a good life. There's a reason I'm where I'm at. I want it. There's a reason I know what I know. I went out and found it. I'm a very driven man. Anyone could be me. They just got to go out and do it.
Knowing what every locals HC is a priority? Why would we think that it would be an issue until now?

hyena

Okay but that's like saying you want a minor leaguer that's a ball good being your number one starter. I'll take the ace that's want 200 games in the big leagues.
So your not for the little man coming up? Hell in glad you posted those pics of his first job, I like him even more now and now I know he's the guy I want in charge, a guy that struggled and is gonna make it to the top! Tim for prez!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So your not for the little man coming up? Hell in glad you posted those pics of his first job, I like him even more now and now I know he's the guy I want in charge, a guy that struggled and is gonna make it to the top! Tim for prez!!!
Please tell me that whole bit was not serious.

Knowing me how you do if you think I'm not for the little man coming up that's your prerogative. Statements like that show you what I told you earlier. That's why it's not a great idea to trust anyone. They will all turn on you. Or a lot will.