Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My bad , I thought the migrants would get a 3 day stay on MV.

• The 50 migrants who were flown into the affluent island by Gov. Ron DeSantis are now being moved to a military base 32 miles away
  • It sparked a widespread cry of outrage from the liberal leaders of the small island in Massachusetts who branded the move 'inhumane'
  • Gov. Charlie Baker announced the decision to transfer the illegal immigrants less than 48 hours after they touched down
  • DeSantis accused critics of his move to fly migrants to Martha's Vineyard of 'virtue signaling', saying their concern for the welfare of the migrants was a 'fraud'
They were put on 3 buses, the buses were put on the ferry and once on the mainland driven to a military base.
MV officials that the island is facing a housing shortage.
The median house in Martha's Vineyard is worth almost $800,000.

{ next time drop them off on Nantucket, they are their own county with a county jail }

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

• The 50 migrants who were flown into the affluent island by Gov. Ron DeSantis are now being moved to a military base 32 miles away
  • It sparked a widespread cry of outrage from the liberal leaders of the small island in Massachusetts who branded the move 'inhumane'
  • Gov. Charlie Baker announced the decision to transfer the illegal immigrants less than 48 hours after they touched down
  • DeSantis accused critics of his move to fly migrants to Martha's Vineyard of 'virtue signaling', saying their concern for the welfare of the migrants was a 'fraud'
Liberals are liars and hypocrites.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

They were put on 3 buses, the buses were put on the ferry and once on the mainland driven to a military base.
MV officials that the island is facing a housing shortage.
The median house in Martha's Vineyard is worth almost $800,000.

{ next time drop them off on Nantucket, they are their own county with a county jail }
Man, they didn’t even get a beach day? That’s inhumane!

All jokes aside, that is a better move for the illegals. Now they’ll have better access to showers, jobs and transportation. Not to mention they won’t have to deal with the phony sympathy from the people of MV.

All jokes aside, that is a better move for the illegals. Now they’ll have better access to showers, jobs and transportation. Not to mention they won’t have to deal with the phony sympathy from the people of MV.
I was listening to a podcast last night. Didn't catch all the details. Apparently ranchers on the border are having a hard time. One guy had to move his family off property and sleeps with a pistol in every room of his home. Hurricane window shutters to prevent break ins. He lives 25 miles from any emergency service. He had to hire a full time employee to pick up garbage and repair fences. Kids finding dead bodies. He even found an 8 year old girl who had been wandering around for a couple days after being abandoned by her "party". Makes me thankful that I live where I live. There's an evil out there that this country isn't ready for. Quite frankly, I'm not ready for it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was listening to a podcast last night. Didn't catch all the details. Apparently ranchers on the border are having a hard time. One guy had to move his family off property and sleeps with a pistol in every room of his home. Hurricane window shutters to prevent break ins. He lives 25 miles from any emergency service. He had to hire a full time employee to pick up garbage and repair fences. Kids finding dead bodies. He even found an 8 year old girl who had been wandering around for a couple days after being abandoned by her "party". Makes me thankful that I live where I live. There's an evil out there that this country isn't ready for. Quite frankly, I'm not ready for it.
Ranchers are the one who find all the dead bodies and notify the authorities.
What you might not realize is all the tons of trash that is left behind.
These "migrants" are sloppy people who have no respect for the environment.

UnionStrong

Ranchers are the one who find all the dead bodies and notify the authorities.
What you might not realize is all the tons of trash that is left behind.
These "migrants" are sloppy people who have no respect for the environment.
It’s basically a dump along the border.

UnionStrong

He said some livestock died from eating plastic too. :censored2: Joe Biden

Babagounj

Strength through joy

That sympathy was from the regular people of MV.
None of the beautiful people of MV were around to be seen.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And even if the ranchers wanted to sell and move, who’s going to buy the places? Who would knowingly move into that mess?

And even if the ranchers wanted to sell and move, who’s going to buy the places? Who would knowingly move into that mess?
I always tell people. America is the place where we don't have any real problems so we have to make up them up. A lot of crybaby bitches in this country. None of them have anything on what that 8 year old girl abandoned and left for dead is going through.

Makes me feel like a piece of :censored2: for all the times I was a little brat to parents who loved me.

My church has a small orphanage they run. They have an 13 year old girl from Zambia. She's doing great. Learning English and math. Learning about who Jesus is. She knows she was abandoned by her family. She doesn't know she was found as a crying baby in a trash can. Yet this world thinks children can handle changing their gender before puberty. God bring your judgement quick.

Gotta Go

1663357370816.png