Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

over9five

Staff member

newolddude

Florida paid Vertol Systems $615,000 on Sept 8th out of the $12m deportation fund. So Floridians paid $12,300 for each refugee DeSantis trafficked for his own political purposes.

FcyVFQWWIAQrPDq

floridays

Florida paid Vertol Systems $615,000 on Sept 8th out of the $12m deportation fund. So Floridians paid $12,300 for each refugee DeSantis trafficked for his own political purposes.

FcyVFQWWIAQrPDq
Money well spent, spend more.
You leftists can't see beyond the tip of your nose.
What kind of future savings do you think that meager 12,300 per individual illegal alien will yield?
The left never counts the cost when they initiate their programs.
DeSantis is guilty of forward thinking, it will pay future dividends for the citizens of Florida.

Box Ox

Looks like DeSantis sent them to the right place. Just a few months ago "Alejandro and Co" probably would have been released into some small southern community and left to their fates by the feds.

Doubt they would have received the same kind of reception had the folks on Martha's Vineyard been told they'd be sticking around permanently.

floridays

I have the advantage of watching him every night. No one else is on a regular basis on tv pointing out what he does.
I've noticed that from what I have seen. I like his method of attack.
His show obviously has a great team, they offer a great service to our nation.
Just my opinion.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Having that sort of wall would make you rock hard, wouldn't it? Guard dogs. Barbed wire. Trigger happy MAGAs working for free and even paying for their own ammo.
Only if we could toss your type over to the other side. Maybe then you’d appreciate what we have here, and stop trying to destroy it.