Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Oh man I really wish I could let you do you but you see today you were just giving me :censored2: on my reading and comprehension skills and this is really funny and ironic.
@Operational needs is correct.

The American Psychological Association say that it is capitalized. First result on Google.

CFC74504-B842-4539-8C3F-709069F5512A.jpeg

All of those sources are recent and probably woke. I was taught in school who knows how many years ago. If I could remember which grade I learned it in I could better tell you.
Yeah I was never taught to capitalize colors. Woke garbage ruins everything. I guess the science and English is whatever comes out of the leaders mouth at the current age.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yeah I was never taught to capitalize colors. Woke garbage ruins everything. I guess the science and English is whatever comes out of the leaders mouth at the current age.
If you refer to it as a color, then it is lowercase. As a race, or ethnicity, it is considered a proper noun, and capitalized.

Consider "Native American", vs "native American". The first refers to an ethnicity and gets the uppercase proper noun treatment, while the second one would be considered an adjective, and would refer to any citizen born in the US.

If you refer to it as a color, then it is lowercase. As a race, or ethnicity, it is considered a proper noun, and capitalized.

Consider "Native American", vs "native American". The first refers to an ethnicity and gets the uppercase proper noun treatment, while the second one would be considered an adjective, and would refer to any citizen born in the US.
Nope. Colors don't get capitalized. Sorry I have to inform you of basic English