Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think it’s great that Democrats are actually being challenged to practice what they preach in this age of rampant hard leftism. They can prove they mean what they say or they can acknowledge the reality of the situation.
Don’t get your hopes up, the party has been hijacked by the hard left. You’re gonna be forced into making a choice sooner than later. It’s we’ll beyond party loyalty, for both sides.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think it’s great that Democrats are actually being challenged to practice what they preach in this age of rampant hard leftism. They can prove they mean what they say or they can acknowledge the reality of the situation.
6131152F-712E-4BE8-B68A-06256D61C084.jpeg

floridays

Get a load of this leftist puke
Her ass is on fire, I got a kick after watching it burn
Now
G
T
friend
Off our island, you beautiful brown people

vantexan

Get a load of this leftist puke
Her ass is on fire, I got a kick after watching it burn
Now
G
T
friend
Off our island, you beautiful brown people

Talk about grandstanding. She failed to explain why migrants who were in Texas have meetings in San Antonio, Tacoma, and Washington D.C on Monday. Could it be the Feds were going to ship them around the country but DeSantis got to them first?

floridays

Talk about grandstanding. She failed to explain why migrants who were in Texas have meetings in San Antonio, Tacoma, and Washington D.C on Monday. Could it be the Feds were going to ship them around the country but DeSantis got to them first?
I thought the same thing Tex. I was thinkin, that's a long walk to Tacoma.
Everyone knows they don't show up anyway, it's just a dog and pony show.

The Governors need to keep pouring it on and make them keep exposing themselves as the frauds they are.