Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

newolddude

You have no concept of what the Berlin wall was do you?
You may be new but you certainly aren't old.
No one of any age could make that statement or comparison.
Having that sort of wall would make you rock hard, wouldn't it? Guard dogs. Barbed wire. Trigger happy MAGAs working for free and even paying for their own ammo.

floridays

Some of the problem is the places getting these migrants aren't getting any notice at all. None. Not even a 30 or 60 minute warning to have people/law enforcement waiting at the arrival spot.

However Fox News crews are there waiting as are DeSantis' videographers.
Are you always a pusillanimous? Who got raided and CNN cameras were there at the break of dawn ready to film it?
You sniveling leftist sniveler.
I hope they keep pouring your own medicine down your sniveling throat.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you always a pusillanimous? Who got raided and CNN cameras were there at the break of dawn ready to film it?
You sniveling leftist sniveler.
I hope they keep pouring your own medicine down your sniveling throat.
Leftists are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Some of the problem is the places getting these migrants aren't getting any notice at all. None. Not even a 30 or 60 minute warning to have people/law enforcement waiting at the arrival spot.

First reports said the island was given 40 mins notice.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Like the notice Beetlejuice gave the mayor of the town she sent the illegals too?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
“Ron DeSantis is helping to spread diversity to undeserved communities. Martha's Vineyard is in dire need of diversity.”

The comments on some of these stories are really cracking me up. Lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
State Senator Cyr was on the news talking that moving migrants to MV was human trafficking.

{{ I know my state is full of elected empty heads }}