By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My father has been divorced twice yet has somehow been unmarried for less than 18 months since he was 19 years old. He's cray-cray like a mother. Guy just can't be alone.
Some people are like that. I'd prefer to be with someone, but I'm okay being by myself. It's probably been best for my daughter to have me to herself.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2472_15.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
For some unbelievable reason mine are still married but I gotta thank them for showing me first hand what a :censored2: mistake it is.
In spite of everything, I still believe in marriage. I see some people that are happily married and would do it over again. For others, it was a mistake. Especially, when they married too young.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
For some unbelievable reason mine are still married but I gotta thank them for showing me first hand what a :censored2: mistake it is.
My parents have always been on good terms at least in front of my brother and I. Almost to a weird level. Like, you guys aren't supposed to like each other. Even my dad and stepdad get along really well. My dad, stepdad, brother, and I would golf together at least 3 times a month. I don't know how my mom found that comfortable.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
In spite of everything, I still believe in marriage. I see some people that are happily married and would do it over again. For others, it was a mistake. Especially, when they married too young.
People have asked why we had such a long engagement. Part of it is the fact that we wanted to be sure before we dropped the big "I do"

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My parents have always been on good terms at least in front of my brother and I. Almost to a weird level. Like, you guys aren't supposed to like each other. Even my dad and stepdad get along really well. My dad, stepdad, brother, and I would golf together at least 3 times a month. I don't know how my mom found that comfortable.
That would probably be awkward as friend* for me.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Reasonable, well adjusted adults can usually find ways to get over problems and get along with one another.