By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMO, That's what parenting is about. They don't ask to be born. We SHOULD put them first.
I'm not a parent obviously, but I agree. It's also how you explain it to the kids though. I think too many parents work a lot of hours and kids feel abandoned but don't understand why they work so much. I knew my parents worked a lot because they wanted my brother and I to have an easy upbringing

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No more hearts ya bunch of pansies. Makes me better prepared for my kids when they become teenagers. Maybe......
Not all are necessarily difficult. I just held my tongue and bided my time until I was out without making any waves. Almost like I skipped the "teenage phase" entirely.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No more hearts ya bunch of pansies. Makes me better prepared for my kids when they become teenagers. Maybe......
My dad said his second round of teens is worse than the first because we brainwashed them when they were kids. The sarcastic :censored2: that comes out of my brothers mouth is unbelievable.

Plus all the new tech is hard to keep up with. I've never even heard of half the apps or social media platforms they use now.

oldngray

nowhere special
so_true_640_22.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not all are necessarily difficult. I just held my tongue and bided my time until I was out without making any waves. Almost like I skipped the "teenage phase" entirely.
I thought I skipped that phase too. Then I see the crap my teenage brother does now and just think "Holy crap, he's exactly like me."