By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My kids get nervous as heck whenever I have to be around their mother. They thinks she's gonna fly off the handle at any minute (which is highly possible)
I find it entertaining

About the only time we are toghether is weddings and funerals

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My parents have always been on good terms at least in front of my brother and I. Almost to a weird level. Like, you guys aren't supposed to like each other. Even my dad and stepdad get along really well. My dad, stepdad, brother, and I would golf together at least 3 times a month. I don't know how my mom found that comfortable.

Reasonable, well adjusted adults can usually find ways to get over problems and get along with one another.

Put my parents in the same room, it's like they are still in the process of getting divorced. Crazy crazy people. I think they have such strong feelings for each other they never were able to let it go. They were separated for years, and divorced for 23 yrs now. They still spew venom about each other. Only good thing is, they taught me to be the parent I am, not the ones they were, which is good for my kids.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My kids get nervous as heck whenever I have to be around their mother. They thinks she's gonna fly off the handle at any minute (which is highly possible)
I find it entertaining

About the only time we are toghether is weddings and funerals
That's my half brother and sister when my dad is around their mother. She's a whack job

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Put my parents in the same room, it's like they are still in the process of getting divorced. Crazy crazy people. I think they have such strong feelings for each other they never were able to let it go. They were separated for years, and divorced for 23 yrs now. They still spew venom about each other. Only good thing is, they taught me to be the parent I am, not the ones they were, which is good for my kids.
I give my folks a lot of credit. They always put us first.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not here. I did my best to try and save my siblings, but they are mostly screwed up. I was oldest, just not mature enough to help them.
Only so much you can do unfortunately. I'm 10 years older than my youngest brother, and 11 older than my sister. When my dad and their mom split I did everything I could to get them out of there whenever I could. During the summer I'd take them to the beach or a ball game just to get them away from the toxicity that is their mother since I could. They want nothing to do with her now so I think I did something right.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just swing the wooden spoon harder, right?
woodenspoon.jpg