By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh FFS

Seriously? Hasn't started here yet.
They are rolling out a system upgrade this week and we got ours yesterday. Preload went nuts this morning because nobody knew anything about it until they started spa'ing.

Funny tidbit, I had to do the upgrade yesterday. They put all the people scheduled on a conference call. When it's your turn they say your building and you let them know you're good to go. Some PDS in a building in Dallas took their whole dispatch system offline before the drivers got EDD. 100 something drivers went out without it. I couldn't stop laughing thinking about the :censored2: storm headed his way.

upschuck

Nothing alike.
View attachment 128105 View attachment 128106
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried
Maybe these are the ones, or similar to them.
0003010001610-500x500.jpg

If you google Keebler cookies, they have just about everyone of the GS cookies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They are rolling out a system upgrade this week and we got ours yesterday. Preload went nuts this morning because nobody knew anything about it until they started spa'ing.

Funny tidbit, I had to do the upgrade yesterday. They put all the people scheduled on a conference call. When it's your turn they say your building and you let them know you're good to go. Some PDS in a building in Dallas took their whole dispatch system offline before the drivers got EDD. 100 something drivers went out without it. I couldn't stop laughing thinking about the :censored2: storm headed his way.
Wow

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know they're thinking "Oh it will be easier for loaders to remember!" Without realizing it will inevitably lead to packages being placed in the wrong spot because of the similar letters
Not to mention easier for new loaders ehhhh maybe.

Totally :censored2:ed for current loaders yes and for drivers as well.