By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
My bank is replacing my Preferred Visa card with a TRIO card. Never heard of those but I think its a type of Mastercard. It seems to be about the same so somebody must be getting a kickback. I already have a Mastercard with that bank I never use so really didn't need another one.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My bank is replacing my Preferred Visa card with a TRIO card. Never heard of those but I think its a type of Mastercard. It seems to be about the same so somebody must be getting a kickback. I already have a Mastercard with that bank I never use so really didn't need another one.
I blame Trump.

Future

Victory Ride
Make sure they r not charging u any BS fees....

oldngray

nowhere special
Make sure they r not charging u any BS fees....

No annual fee like my old card. 2% cash back on groceries and gas like my old card and 1% on everything else but does have 3% at restaurants - which seems to be the only difference (and probably the reason for the change).

moreluck

golden ticket member
My credit card stays in my wallet for emergencies.......like at the grocery store and I didn't bring a full wheelbarrow.
I hardly ever use it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I use my card for almost everything and almost never use cash. Pay the balance every month.
We always pay any balance when the bill comes......I don't do interest when possible. Most of the charges on our account are from Lowes or out of country pharmacies........always avoiding that donut hole

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a Capital One Visa that gives me 1.5% cash back on everything. I have gone paperless and pay my bill online, crediting the cash back directly to my account balance.

I can't recall the last time I have been to an ATM.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not a very snappy comeback
BgGZvx.gif