By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
We need to get some good Polish jokes going on in here

How about an Ole and Lena joke:

Ole and Lena are out driving in the country when Lena announces that she has to go pee. As they are just crossing a bridge Ole suggests that Lena sit on the railing and pee into the water below. Just as she is about to let go Ole looks down at the river and says "Don't pee now Lena--there is a canoe going under the bridge. Lena says: Oh Ole---That's just my reflection.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Listen suit, don't you have a parking lot to get stuck in?
WTDnnwE.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Ole and Lena are out driving in the country when Lena announces that she has to go pee. As they are just crossing a bridge Ole suggests that Lena sit on the railing and pee into the water below. Just as she is about to let go Ole looks down at the river and says "Don't pee now Lena--there is a canoe going under the bridge. Lena says: Oh Ole---That's just my reflection.
This waters cold. And deep,too! Hee haw!

oldngray

nowhere special

gifdump_1343_16.gif

Over 70

He sang lead and backup in a lot of bands.

Gregg Rolie - Wikipedia

Im in my early 30's but have over 1000 vinyl records and am a progressive rock nut and generally like most rock out of the 60's and 70's.

Talking about Rolie, I prefer Greg Rolie era journey, I always liked the contrast between him and Perry. The pre Perry journey was pretty good music too that almost no one knows about because it was mostly instrumental.

That concert with Ringo and others would of been something to see