By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I love Jimmy Dorsey and Glenn Miller and I'm not ancient.
tenor.gif

Over 70

Correct if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I listened to King Crimson and I'm to lazy to go pull Court of the Crimson King out and look at it.

Wasn't Carlos part of that band?

No it was fripp, Greg lake for the first two albums then wetton came in for the rest of the 70's era

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Luthaker, nice! Interesting combo with Rolie. My old man is into the newer Toto AOR type stuff and while it's not my cup of tea the dude can play.

I was never a Mr. Mister fan, nor a Toto fan, but I saw why those guys were tagged for the All Starr band. I've been a Rundgren fan from the very first days of Nazz. One of the first concerts they played outside of Philadelphia was in my old high school gym.

oldngray

nowhere special
The first two traffic albums are gold to me, along with the one off blind faith album. Speaking in that vain, how about the early humble pie albums with Marriott and Frampton. Pure gold that I feel no one remembers now. Marriott is who Robert plant wished he could sing like.
I like Blind Faith/Steve Winwood but I never listened to Humble Pie much. I always thought of them as more what its members later did.