By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Not shot because she obeyed tho officer's instructions and didn't resist arrest. That behavior works for any race. A no brainer.

IMG_1231.GIF

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Most Somalia-born people in the United States live in the Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington area (17,320). The next largest concentrations of Somalis are in Columbus, Ohio (8,280), Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue (7,850), San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos (2,845), Washington, D.C.-Arlington-Alexandria (2,715), Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta (2,305), Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale (1,965), Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro (1,480), Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin (1,420), Boston-Cambridge-Quincy (1,380), and other areas (28,650)
Somali Americans - Wikipedia
Fargo, ND-Grand Forks, ND will make the next list. The Lutherans have been catching crap for sending them to Minneapolis and that is the next spot they've been sending them.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What a day. I mean what a freaking disaster. You guys at the top, whoever you are, are a bunch of morons. Sorry. It has truly reached a really bad place. UPS. You guys are running this company like idiots.