By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
What a day. I mean what a freaking disaster. you guys at the top, whoever you are, are a bunch of morons. Sorry. It has truly reached a really bad place. UPS. You guys are running this company like idiots.

Stops are stops. Doesn't matter if you have twice as many bulk business stops and 1 1/2 times the miles.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Surely there is SOMEONE who has explained it to them.
They just don't understand. Lutheran Christian Services are the ones bringing them to the US and they literally buy them tickets, put them on a plane, give them a quick indoctrination, and then throw government money at them. It's like they have a quota they have to meet or something.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Stops are stops. Doesn't matter if you have twice as many bulk business stops and 1 1/2 times the miles.
They pushed our start time back 15 minutes last week. We didn't leave til 9:50 today, thousands of ground packages and airs they will "future" somehow. And they keep saying it has something to do with Louisville. I'm like it's all grounds, wtf are you talking about?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They just don't understand. Lutheran Christian Services are the ones bringing them to the US and they literally buy them tickets, put them on a plane, give them a quick indoctrination, and then throw government money at them. It's like they have a quota they have to meet or something.
They're making money off of it.

oldngray

nowhere special

They probably do. One of the crazier things the Lutherans do.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sounds like UPS management.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They pushed our start time back 15 minutes last week. We didn't leave til 9:50 today, thousands of ground packages and airs they will "future" somehow. And they keep saying it has something to do with Louisville. I'm like it's all grounds, wtf are you talking about?

We were told that we will be slammed Tuesday and Wednesday.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lame excuse for a Monday when almost all of the packages will already be there.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What a day. I mean what a freaking disaster. You guys at the top, whoever you are, are a bunch of morons. Sorry. It has truly reached a really bad place. UPS. You guys are running this company like idiots.
LeaMicheleThankYou.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
But all the air comes in on Saturday..

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What a day. I mean what a freaking disaster. You guys at the top, whoever you are, are a bunch of morons. Sorry. It has truly reached a really bad place. UPS. You guys are running this company like idiots.
Yea, but we have Saturday service?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Maybe you missed the part when she refused to put her weapons down and then they taser her.
And if she had gotten shot, I would have felt as much sympathy for her as I do any other murderer, unless she has mental health issues. In that case, I will feel horrible for her family, just like I would for the families of any other person, black, white, purple or green, whose family member did the same thing because of mental health issues.

Over 70

We were really light today so they cut routes like crazy and tried to send everything down so fast I was splitting the belt and loading two trucks and there were mountains outside them. When I reach mountain status I slow way down. Safety first right?

I'm one of the faster people, hate stacking, and rarely have much other than bulk irreg stuff sitting out for what it's worth.

I've never met such idiots in my life at any job I've worked. It's all about their numbers and absolutely nothing else.