By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Sorry bro, that title belongs to Jordan.
Yet to be determined... and I'll tell u this. I had posters of him all over my walls And literally cried my eyes out in 1988 when I thought he was gonna lose slam dunk competition to Dominique Wilkins. I own every pair of Jordan's made. I love the dude. Don't get me wrong.

MAKAVELI

Yet to be determined... and I'll tell u this. I had posters of him all over my walls And literally cried my eyes out in 1988 when I thought he was gonna lose slam dunk competition to Dominique Wilkins. I own every pair of Jordan's made. I love the dude. Don't get me wrong.
You only claim Lebron as the greatest because you are a Cleveland fan. Everyone else knows who the GOAT is.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning, Everyone. Is it Friday yet?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why This Mom Always Asks Her Baby’s Permission Before Picking Him Up

I'm really trying to understand this and not roll my eyes, but I'm having no luck. Lol.

Before picking up her 6-month-old son, Raven, Nisha Moodley, a mother of one in San Francisco, always asks his permission. “Why? Because we want him to know that his body is his, and that others’ bodies are theirs, and no one gets to make choices about someone else’s body,” Moodley wrote on Instagram on June 9, alongside a selfie of herself and Raven.

Kids will let you know whether they want to be picked up or not by their body language.

I bet she never uses the "N" word------"no"-----in front of her baby.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He's a couple years younger than I thought. I thought he was 34. I still think you start to see a quick decline in the next few years.

He's an athletic freak. Nothing else about his game stands out. Once the athleticism starts to go he will decline quickly. And it will start to go in the mid 30's.

This may be the opportune time for him to see if he can play in the NFL.